Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
New mag just dropped

D1-C766-E2-1562-4-ABE-BB35-974-C5999-BC06.jpg

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Holiday Inn and Victorian Inn

Her cousin owns/runs them, the dude used to be an engineer in Silicon Valley but moved with his wife and kids to Beatrice like 14 years ago and they just love Beatrice. Always amazes me how so many of the Indians love rural Nebraska.

Run the damn ball country rubs off on everybody
Did they build the My Place across the parking lot from the Holiday Inn?

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
The pics of that stage (that day) are pretty easy to find on the world wide web. I have had this same conversation with @gratefulweb on RSS and he posted said pics a couple of yrs ago.

Pretty crazy to think about 7 hours of Jerry Garcia and friends on stage. What other band has ever put on that type of show?!?!? Damn good thing I did that when I was 24……😂

grateful forgot about that pot head loser

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Did they build the My Place across the parking lot from the Holiday Inn?

Negative, none of the Fobs I know are in the long stay game.

Although my wife has been begging all of us to buy the Marriott residence in south Lincoln (like hit the lotto bitch Jesus Christ we can legit buy like 6-8 hotels for that)

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
went to see my classmate who lives in Fargo now. (Yea we are dumb enough to visit Fargo in middle of February) apparently natives play dice when drunk after the bars at night instead of cards, I’m not a fan. Learned in between a couple weeks ago and wanted to play that but got shot down to play dice for 2 hours. A little different.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
You should really start sliding into My DMs more often boo. Took a branding iron and some tags out to a guy by hunter/tipton thats that's growing some calves for me until the flint hills green up ( if it ever rains)

Love that area. Spent some time in Lucas and Sylian Grove summer of 2020. My wife loves the cafe there, she has it ranked as her 3rd best Kansas cafe behind Bogue (2) and Selden #1. (Olpe chicken house 4)

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
You should really start sliding into My DMs more often boo. Took a branding iron and some tags out to a guy by hunter/tipton thats that's growing some calves for me until the flint hills green up ( if it ever rains)
sorry bud not gonna rain, already prepping to feed late calvers all summer

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds