Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Been in 3 of em just this past week

Hate to say it but I think the Marysville Casey’s is the worst of the 4. (Doesn’t matter cuz the Sinclair is nicer than any gas station in any of those towns.)

My rankings from those 4 Casey’s:
1) Beloit (the route we usually go there is no good bathrooms between the Norton Casey’s and the Beloit caseys, so by the time we get to Beloit we always stop there)
2) Seneca (love that side of town, the Sonic right next to the ball parks and Pool is fucking genius)
3) Hiawatha Casey’s (plural so gets bump)
4) Marysville (good location but obviously not the best gas station/bathrooms in town so we rarely stop there)

Hate to say it but I think the Marysville Casey’s is the worst of the 4. (Doesn’t matter cuz the Sinclair is nicer than any gas station in any of those towns.)

1) Beloit (the route we usually go there is no good bathrooms between the Norton Casey’s and the Beloit caseys, so by the time we get to Beloit we always stop there)
2) Seneca (love that side of town, the Sonic right next to the ball parks and Pool is fucking genius)
4) Marysville (good location but obviously not the best gas station/bathrooms in town so we rarely stop there)
No argument here. Our Sinclair shits on our Casey’s.

not only have I been to each of those 4 Caseys listed multiple times, I have been to all 4 of them in the past 365 days

#GOAT
Been in 3 of em just this past week

No argument here. Our Sinclair shits on our Casey’s.
Might be the best (in my opinion) small town gas station in either KS or NE and brother I been to a lot of em
I'd agree. Place is always kept up nice and the shitters are always in top flight condition. Their meat and cheese crispitos on Tuesdays are hard to beat as well
God, I love tPB. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you @HuskerGarrett

No more RSS. Somehow was logged out, got a free couple of months. Thanks @JThomasOmaha

XAkjviN.gif

No more RSS. Somehow was logged out, got a free couple of months. Thanks @JThomasOmaha

XAkjviN.gif

Look like the time.
Bear welcome in your eye.
Your hand, your tongue.
Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it.
He that’s coming must be provided for; and you shall put this night’s great business into my dispatch.
Be free the RSS young Lattimer, be FREE I say!

better tag @BushAK cuz I don't think anybody else ITT is gonna appreciate me quoting Shakespeare
Woah woah woah. When I was matriculating at The Omaha Benson HS we put on Twelfth Night and I played the role of Sir Andrew Aguecheek. We had an Elizabethan stage built in the auditorium that went out into the audience and even had sword fighting lessons from some guy at the Omaha Playhouse.

What I learned from Shakespeare, among other things, was that the fool is usually the wisest one. At least in the farces. You really have to see the plays to appreciate Shakespeare as just reading it doesn't do it justice.

View attachment 6335
Made it in safe yesterday. I can get used to all inclusive service at the pool all day. Even if they don’t serve busch lite I’m still enjoying myself.
Pacifico beer is amazingly good and it supports the people of Mazatlan, one my favorite places in Mexico where I had a condo for 20 years. But any beer tastes pretty darn good with your kind of setting.

Fuck, I have to teach Romeo and Juliet to a bunch of assholes next week.
Come, gentle night, come, loving, black-brow'd night,
Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun.

You could make it a compare and contrast after discussing Romeo and Juliet and then show them West Side Story. The original with Natalie Wood is a masterpiece and it's fun to discuss the parallels with Shakespeare. Kind of like Madame Butterfly and Miss Saigon.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back