Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Merry Christmas Bronies. Dodging rain drops but it was a great Christmas. Last night went full Chinese and had take out Dim Sum from Kim Su in Little Saigon and today is the annual goose dinner. Been doing a goose since 1975 and it's our Christmas tradition. Really nothing like it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their loved ones.

Merry Christmas Benson. Sounds like the west coast as a whole is getting much needed precipitation.

Merry Christmas Bronies. Dodging rain drops but it was a great Christmas. Last night went full Chinese and had take out Dim Sum from Kim Su in Little Saigon and today is the annual goose dinner. Been doing a goose since 1975 and it's our Christmas tradition. Really nothing like it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their loved ones.
Merry Christmas, amigo. Hoping 2022 is a solid year for all of us. Wishing you a blessed and safe year.

Merry Christmas, gents.

From the land of “no moisture since June”. 😎

@Woodrow F Call ………been pretty damn tough. The drought has been fucking brutal. The Farmer’s pay for it in the long run but some of the rest of us pay for it now with nasty allergy shit due to all the dirt, dust, etc. in the air

Never wanted a 20” snow so bad in all the 43 yrs I’ve lived out here.

@Woodrow F Call

56-DEF30-E-45-C5-4817-9001-74-C2-E3-DC6-BBC.jpg

Driving back to McCook

Currently at the Casey’s in Beloit
When I fly home I hit up 3-4 Casey's for pizza heading westbound on Hwy 36 coming from KC. Usual stops are Hiawatha, Seneca, and Marysville or Bellville. Then on the way back I have to stop for breakfast pizza in Bellville. I will throw down for some Casey's pizza.

When I fly home I hit up 3-4 Casey's for pizza heading westbound on Hwy 36 coming from KC. Usual stops are Hiawatha, Seneca, and Marysville or Bellville. Then on the way back I have to stop for breakfast pizza in Bellville. I will throw down for some Casey's pizza.

not only have I been to each of those 4 Caseys listed multiple times, I have been to all 4 of them in the past 365 days

#GOAT

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back