Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Speaking of trying for kids, wife and I are at the point of trying for our first one. The only hold up is I’m looking ahead 9 months and that’s right at the start of harvest next year… might have to wait a couple months
I’m not very good at planning. Had 3 of mine during football season. But we also have the tendency to go at it like rabbits.

Speaking of trying for kids, wife and I are at the point of trying for our first one. The only hold up is I’m looking ahead 9 months and that’s right at the start of harvest next year… might have to wait a couple months
sorry but there is no good time. just put the baby in her

Harvest or bad weather for the roads to town or calving season or planting season etc etc

But if your wife is letting you creampie it everyday just keep going for as long as you can get access to that ding machine

Harvest or bad weather for the roads to town or calving season or planting season etc etc

But if your wife is letting you creampie it everyday just keep going for as long as you can get access to that ding machine
Khloe Kardashian Winner GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions
Winner You Win GIF by Dave & Buster's
Ring Ring Yes GIF by Great Big Story
GIF by Shalita Grant
breaking bad ding GIF

@God is a Husker you ever roll through Mankato? That’s my old stomping grounds. Town is getting smaller and smaller every year. When I graduated in 98 there was 1200-1300 people living there. Now the population is under 900.
I spent most of my youth in Nebraska except for 5 years between 4th and 8th grade in NW Cockeye land in a town called Estherville about 10 miles from Lake Okoboji/Spirit Lake. This was in the late '50s early '60s for context. Winters were absolutely dreadful unless 187 inches of snow one winter is your style. Beautiful area though.

We were only a few miles south of the Minnesota border and I spent a lot of time in all those little Minnesota border towns. Mankato, Fairmont, Worthington, Jackson (stock car races oh yeah) and Le Sueur home of the Jolly Green Giant. New Ulm and Rochester weren't that far away either. I really like that part of the world except for the Lutefisk which became ubiquitous during this time of the year.

Past year I’ve been forced to pull out and unload on her back and ass or abs and tits.

(yeah my wife has abs, no she isn’t transgender)
If i shoot it on her I always go for her big tits and if it accidentally makes it up to her face by accident it’s not a bad thing.

Merry Christmas boys.

My Dad got called in last night for 3 hours, final week of work and they are getting their money’s worth.
Merry Christmas.

It simultaneously stinks that your Dad got called in on Christmas Eve and yet he's a man with the skills to make a difference in how someone's Christmas and beyond goes.

Merry Christmas.

It simultaneously stinks that your Dad got called in on Christmas Eve and yet he's a man with the skills to make a difference in how someone's Christmas and beyond goes.

Covid intubation, the guy told my Dad “it would suck to die tonight and ruin Christmas for my family”

My Dad held his hand and told him he has intubated much older patients for Covid and all of them are still alive.

Merry Christmas everybody, but if you’re obese go on a diet or start exercising cuz the China Virus coming for your ample ass.

Merry Christmas Bronies. Dodging rain drops but it was a great Christmas. Last night went full Chinese and had take out Dim Sum from Kim Su in Little Saigon and today is the annual goose dinner. Been doing a goose since 1975 and it's our Christmas tradition. Really nothing like it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their loved ones.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back