Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

We've got a shit ton of bald eagles in the area, saw one flying near by yesterday morning. When we first moved in to the new place, one came barreling out of our tree line. Neighbor said when they were cutting corn a bunch of them were circling the field just waiting till the last of the corn to be cut so when the rabbits scurried out they dive bombed the shit out of them.
video next year pls...

Merry Christmas to one and all

8b5ba0774be52508a4982197bde93eaa.gif

77bc59e69ffce54360723c9ecebff7f6.gif

christmas-merry-christmas.gif
Door #3 please Santa

@God is a Husker you ever roll through Mankato? That’s my old stomping grounds. Town is getting smaller and smaller every year. When I graduated in 98 there was 1200-1300 people living there. Now the population is under 900.

Was there in September **Pic below**, nice enough but yeah you can tell it’s dying.

The thing is Jewell County is just as populated as any other rural KS county. (actually slightly bigger pop. than most NWKS counties) but Mankato is very small for a county seat. Compare Mankato to other County Seats of Counties with similar population and sq mile size = St Francis/Atwood/Oberlin/Hoxie/Hill City/Smith Center/Osborne/etc are all between 1,200-1,600 and the county seats of counties roughly the same population.

I find it interesting that so much of the county’s population is rural. It’s basically the reverse of most rural Nebraska and Kansas county seats which usually represent 2/3 of the county population. In Jewel county it’s 2/3 rural and 1/3 Makato county seat.

Means you got good ground and tons of water. Lucky bastards.

Random: When I worked at Home Depot in undergrad my boss was from Mankato. He was a good guy and good boss but he was a huge NY Giants fan which was weird.

I’ve taken a pic of ~70 Kansas Courthouses and ~80 Nebraska courthouses. Hoping to get ‘em all.
3-F8-FF2-A0-4-A85-4-E93-BA0-E-2420-B80961-D8.jpg

Only reason I wasted over a hour of 1 of my days off.

*I didn’t get anything to eat because I stand in solidarity with cattlemen.

Chik Fil A is the enemy for their war on Beef. Don’t worry, the wife’s ass is gonna pay for it tonight, guarantee she is sore Christmas morning.

Hope I get her pregnant again just for the preggo boobs and sex.

In all seriousness we aren’t like “trying” yet (probably not for another year or 2 at earliest)

But she is also like “I don’t care” now vs before it was like “wait I might die”

Ya boy has got it every other day since we got the news from the Doc and Lab.

In all seriousness we aren’t like “trying” yet (probably not for another year or 2 at earliest)

But she is also like “I don’t care” now vs before it was like “wait I might die”

Ya boy has got it every other day since we got the news from the Doc and Lab.
Speaking of trying for kids, wife and I are at the point of trying for our first one. The only hold up is I’m looking ahead 9 months and that’s right at the start of harvest next year… might have to wait a couple months

Speaking of trying for kids, wife and I are at the point of trying for our first one. The only hold up is I’m looking ahead 9 months and that’s right at the start of harvest next year… might have to wait a couple months
I planned mine around tax season. Cut it pretty close. April 27th and 30th.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back