Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

You back home yet turd mongrel ?
Nope……was gonna be home around Oct 23rd but then was going to have to turn around and head back to Omaha on the 26th to take my mom to a Dr’s appt at UNMC on the 28th.

So we’re just going to slow our return down while coming home. Going down the Maine coast is the fucking tits. And above average temps the whole time. 73 today, here in Booth Bay Harbor.

My moms gonna kick you in the nutz for calling me a mongrel……😂

Nope……was gonna be home around Oct 23rd but then was going to have to turn around and head back to Omaha on the 26th to take my mom to a Dr’s appt at UNMC on the 28th.

So we’re just going to slow our return down while coming home. Going down the Maine coast is the fucking tits. And above average temps the whole time. 73 today, here in Booth Bay Harbor.

My moms gonna kick you in the nutz for calling me a mongrel……😂

Guess I won't be having a beer with you this Thursday night either

Exciting times here for Woodrow, I've been approached by 3 of the 7 salebarn owners here locally to come in and interview for the management position. 2 of the 7 are real dickwads that are wannabe cattlemen which is my biggest hangup of saying yes should they choose me.

Pros: starting salary of 75k and company pickup

Still be able to farm/feed cattle like I currently do, theres a sale every Thursday roughly 45 weeks of the year but in reality it's a fairly "seasonal market" around here which hits full stride post harvest and really starts wrapping up about spring planting time.

I'm there basically there every Thursday anyway buying .

Cons: will have to really cut back on my custom spraying

Have to listen to 75% of sellers complain about why their cattle didn't bring as much/weigh as much as they thought they would.

Exciting times here for Woodrow, I've been approached by 3 of the 7 salebarn owners here locally to come in and interview for the management position. 2 of the 7 are real dickwads that are wannabe cattlemen which is my biggest hangup of saying yes should they choose me.

Pros: starting salary of 75k and company pickup

Still be able to farm/feed cattle like I currently do, theres a sale every Thursday roughly 45 weeks of the year but in reality it's a fairly "seasonal market" around here which hits full stride post harvest and really starts wrapping up about spring planting time.

I'm there basically there every Thursday anyway buying .

Cons: will have to really cut back on my custom spraying

Have to listen to 75% of sellers complain about why their cattle didn't bring as much/weigh as much as they thought they would.
Hire a hand to spray for you...if you're the trusting type. Zero cutback on the custom spraying.

Hire a hand to spray for you...if you're the trusting type. Zero cutback on the custom spraying.
The thought has crossed my mind, I certainly have the workload to justify putting a man for hire in the seat. It takes a special breed in order to do it, early mornings, late nights, Saturday/Sunday when the weather permits. Trustworthy types like that are in low supply these days.

The thought has crossed my mind, I certainly have the workload to justify putting a man for hire in the seat. It takes a special breed in order to do it, early mornings, late nights, Saturday/Sunday when the weather permits. Trustworthy types like that are in low supply these days.
If I were still around, I'd be interested...might be difficult with my schedule though

as the my little pony club's attorney I strongly recommend you get a rock solid contract that protects you from any liability

KS Ct of App just had a case where a tenant sprayed even tho the owner said no and it killed a ton of trees, for the first time ever the Court is allowing for the diminished value of the property combined over the time/years it will take for new trees to grow to be equal to how they were prior to the spraying

First of its kind and was appealed up and they are allowing it. Usually for conversion (destruction of chattel/personal property) damages are calculated by what the cost of the damaged thing was at the time of its destruction. With trees the historic damages calculation has been the difference in property value with the trees vs no trees… but now KS is allowing for that lower value times every year it will take to get those trees to grow back to where they were. I believe the difference was $100,000 damages using old system to now $1.2 million…. God damn.

So the moral of the story is, if you're spraying in KS or having somebody spray for you.... Cover Your Ass.

Last edited:
as the my little pony club's attorney I strongly recommend you get a rock solid contract that protects you from any liability

KS Ct of App just had a case where a tenant sprayed even tho the owner said no and it killed a ton of trees, for the first time ever the Court is allowing for the diminished value of the property combined over the time/years it will take for new trees to grow to be equal to how they were prior to the spraying

First of its kind and was appealed up and they are allowing it. Usually for conversion (destruction of chattel/personal property) damages are calculated by what the cost of the damaged thing was at the time of its destruction. With trees the historic damages calculation has been the difference in property value with the trees vs no trees… but now KS is allowing for that lower value times every year it will take to get those trees to grow back to where they were. I believe the difference was $100,000 damages using old system to now $1.2 million…. God damn.

So the moral of the story is, if you're spraying in KS or having somebody spray for you.... Cover Your Ass.

It's shit like this ^^^^ Which is why I wouldn't be torn over eventually exiting the custom spraying game. I'm insured and everything, but this day and age an insurance company has no problem leaving you in the dust.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back