Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Had to take my son to the emergency department yesterday morning (he’s doing fine now) and then last night, after vomiting over and over and not eating much of anything for 24 hours he decided to stand up for the first time without holding onto anything. Kids are weird.

Had to take my son to the emergency department yesterday morning (he’s doing fine now) and then last night, after vomiting over and over and not eating much of anything for 24 hours he decided to stand up for the first time without holding onto anything. Kids are weird.

Welcome to the dirty boyz club

We founded the club on the night @scotchfrost9697 and I were getting puked on by our kids and Urban Meyer was wrist deep in a sloot.

BURRPPFARTBELLCCH

ImprobableAstonishingAmbushbug-max-1mb.gif

My 10 year old daughter has never puked, and my 7 year old daughter has maybe puked twice. Must be my superior 785 genetics
bruh. this shit came out of nowhere!!!! my almost 2 year old had to have puked 2 gallons on me a couple weeks ago. i just took it & my wife was like wtf how did you do that. i just laughed & said this is so much better than pushing in a prolapse

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back