Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Welcome to the dirty boyz club

We founded the club on the night @scotchfrost9697 and I were getting puked on by our kids and Urban Meyer was wrist deep in a sloot.
His stomach is fine today. I figure he’s totally back to normal and can get back to daycare tomorrow. Then his left eye starts randomly oozing green shit this afternoon so we’re headed back to the doctor in the morning. God dammit.

that was a nasty ass bug. i cleaned up more diarrhea shit than ever. the near 2 year old AND 2 month old.

My oldest on the other hand has had the explosive diarrhea. Her exact words "dad, I farted but it felt like pee" from her innocent 4 year old mind.

Theres yet to be anything bovine related I wouldn't rather tend to than that.

His stomach is fine today. I figure he’s totally back to normal and can get back to daycare tomorrow. Then his left eye starts randomly oozing green shit this afternoon so we’re headed back to the doctor in the morning. God dammit.
Half a CC of PROLA300 in a 12oz bottle with milk will clear that shit up

My oldest on the other hand has had the explosive diarrhea. Her exact words "dad, I farted but it felt like pee" from her innocent 4 year old mind.

Theres yet to be anything bovine related I wouldn't rather tend to than that.
I’ve had a few experiences with the terrible shit incidents. Basically found my 3 year old with a trail of poop from the dinner table to the bathroom. That sucked.

it truly is amazing how much bodily fluids little people can eject when they’re sick

its so weird we never take our kids to the doctor for this kind of stuff

I mentioned it in another thread but did any of you save the "Magic Juan" picture from the early T-Mart days? It was done by one of the more prolific and level headed posters on RSS and it was basically a Mexican guy covered in bling. I'd love to see that again.

@lee_carvallo_12 ……yore RSS brothers have a thread going about you and @HBD and folks are asking if yore still alive and breathing…..

@Indyhusker to the rescue……..🙄

Last edited:
I’ve had a few experiences with the terrible shit incidents. Basically found my 3 year old with a trail of poop from the dinner table to the bathroom. That sucked.

it truly is amazing how much bodily fluids little people can eject when they’re sick
So true about the amount of bodily fluid the little ones can eject from both ends. It's also why it can become an emergency rather rapidly as they don't have a lot of fluid they can afford to lose like an adult. High fever and fluid loss is scary.

My son had chronic ear infections and I got really good at diagnosing them as his little glands behind the ears would swell up like balloons. He would say Dad, it's time for the pink medicine (amoxicillin). They magically went away when we moved out of the foothills in L.A. and away from the smog. That was back in the day when the air qulaity was so bad you could see the air before you breathed it. Literal lee poison.

When a shitposting thread literal Lee turns to a thread about shit …

Internet Im Out GIF

1 of the Barstool Chicago guys gives a shoutout to the Rivals Mainboard lol

*clip should start when he starts talking about Rivals

@lee_carvallo_12 ……yore RSS brothers have a thread going about your and @HBD and folks are asking if yore still alive and breathing…..

@Indyhusker to the rescue……..🙄

Tell Sean if they keep talking about us on their we’re hiring the legal team of Sam and LH and suing the ever loving shit out of him… and cliffs, por favor.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back