Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Driving thru some of you guys’ stomping grounds. Headed to my in-laws farm near Stratton, CO for the weekend.

View attachment 4884

Now we're talking, High plains desert folk is more my speed. @God is a Husker was starting to lose me with all the London/Paris talk. You need airplanes to see those places.

😍

Come on out anytime boys, this entire map is my territory.

Used to live almost dead center of that map and my wife still has patients from Oakley to oberlin and east to hill city

1Q stats

Martinez rushing yards = 20

Nebraska team total rushing yards = 18

math-numbers.gif

AD7Lvzh.jpg

I’m drunk and eating pizza with my 21 month old while the wife takes a bath.

son and started watching Cockeyes vs Kent state but he was getting upset so now we are watching the original dr Doolittle from 1964

Ballers
Looking forward to your post in the “Ding” thread tomorrow. Congrats in advance on the sects.

Looking forward to your post in the “Ding” thread tomorrow. Congrats in advance on the sects.

Period week son

I’ve already jerked twice today, the chamber is empty.

Content with pounding more Bud heavy and watching Dr Doolittle sing

The British are such fags, no wonder my wife married an American

Period week son

I’ve already jerked twice today, the chamber is empty.

Content with pounding more Bud heavy and watching Dr Doolittle sing

The British are such fags, no wonder my wife married an American
Same here on the first two sentences, except this is the first period week since my wife got pregnant almost two years ago so it’s extra clear that there will be no action.

I think she’s got two years’ worth of PMS going on too because she’s been super emotional. We watched the Great British Baking show last night and she started crying when the adult contestants interacted with their parents because “our son will be grown up some day.”

Last edited:
Same here on the first two sentences, except this is the first period week since my wife got pregnant almost two years ago so it’s extra clear that there will be no action.

I think she’s got two years’ worth of PMS going on too because she’s been super emotional. We watched the Great British Baking show last night and she started crying when the adult contestants interacted with their parents because “our son will be grown up some day.”
Postpartum hormones are fantastic. It's basically everything but horny and happy.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back