Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

We all know the REAL reason that GIAH is going to visit the Philippines ...

View attachment 4775

5c5d8ca0e00e021fb92ad1af518ae06b_w200.gif

View attachment 4776

Today's word of the day on Sesame street is Sericea lespedeza

Although it's an invasive bush clover not native to the Kansas prairie, I also thought the sound would make a good stage name for a stripper.

Do you have a lot of it?

It’s really bad in Missouri around where my parents lake house is. That super hot stretch stunted the grass and gave steroids to weeds.

I have been dealing with bind weed all summer in McCook. Any no wind/light wind day I have sprayed.

War of attrition, kill em all

Do you have a lot of it?

It’s really bad in Missouri around where my parents lake house is. That super hot stretch stunted the grass and gave steroids to weeds.

I have been dealing with bind weed all summer in McCook. Any no wind/light wind day I have sprayed.

War of attrition, kill em all
I personally don't have anything enrolled in CRP, just out here custom spraying. This particular guy has me run across half his acres every year, actually manages CRP unlike most who just collect a check off of it from the government.

I'll be on some later today for a different guy where its gotten out of hand in spots, will try to remember to take a pic.

Not surprised it's out of control in methzou. Those dildos used to plant the shit in highway medians/roadsides etc. I'm told the stuff makes excellent cow feed if put up at the right time before the stem gets woody

@God is a Husker

So Mother India in Omaha closed down during COVID last year. I saw that it was open again a few weeks ago. Went yesterday, and the food was different. Still good, but different. Loved the food before…. 🙁

My father in law has declared it “rubbish” and off limits for the family

Haven’t been in years

You should go to the Philippines. Huge American influence on their culture so naturally there are plenty of fat Filipinos.
True. However it's also the only SE Asian country where the Titty Fairy makes regular visits. When they get it right it's tough to beat a hot Filipina. Tia Carrere comes to mind.

Might be going with the entire family to the Purdoodoo game.

My Aunt/Uncle and parents all got invited to watch the game in a Box and invited us. So at least it’s not general admission seats but id 1000% rather watch the game at home. Taking my almost 2 year old son to Lincoln/memorial sounds like Hell.

I have 6 weeks to get a good excuse, but if I end up going I should be pretty easy to spot.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back