Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I had a dream last night that we still lived in the country in NWKS and @Woodrow F Call stopped by the house while he was driving truck.

he only had 20 mins time to stop and I was in the bathroom shitting when he came by and missed him except at the very end for like 2 mins got to shake his hand and talk

very weird dream, please explain My Little Freuds
He didn’t stay any longer than that cause you were out of Coors Light….

9-B047-ED8-36-A7-4-F68-82-A5-1376779-D4-AFB.png

Got here in 3 hours 45 mins

f1f0570c-3128-450f-9c19-f3925939ea46_text.gif

Just got a blowjob and now I’m warming up leftover Chinese food.

I am the King of Manhattan KS
Sounds like you made the right choice ducking the sweltering high school hut hut game.
Oh my lord Jesus do I ever love the Platinum Board……I’m now inspired to take a shot tomorrow morning around 5:45……

😎✊

I miss it getting cooler after it storms. Worst part of life in the tropics/subtropics imo
People throw around the word monsoon but most really have no idea what it's really like. Rain so intense you can't see across the street followed by more humidity after it ends than before it started. Oh and it will be here daily for the next three months.

There are entire provinces in Vietnam that become lakes during the rainy season. Roads just disappear and then return during the dry season.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back