Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

trying to convince the wife to go with me to the McCook v. York game tomorrow but its supposed to be 102 degrees at kickoff

@Woodrow F Call you heard anything about maybe some cheap bred cows in the montana/wyoming/idaho/nd area? dads got a crazy hunch to buy a couple pot loads. he bought 8 solid mouth bred cows in alma last november for $700 and thinks he can hit again

trying to convince the wife to go with me to the McCook v. York game tomorrow but its supposed to be 102 degrees at kickoff
We're going to pay our respects by lining the burial route for Cpl. Daegan Page tomorrow, then attend the Bennington/Norris game. Hopefully cooler weather than you're expecting for both events.

yeah. there are stipulations.
iu

@Woodrow F Call you heard anything about maybe some cheap bred cows in the montana/wyoming/idaho/nd area? dads got a crazy hunch to buy a couple pot loads. he bought 8 solid mouth bred cows in alma last november for $700 and thinks he can hit again

Yes, they're in a historically bad drought in a big area. Theres no money from the western slope in the market for them either, just as bad/dry out there as well

I had a dream last night that we still lived in the country in NWKS and @Woodrow F Call stopped by the house while he was driving truck.

he only had 20 mins time to stop and I was in the bathroom shitting when he came by and missed him except at the very end for like 2 mins got to shake his hand and talk

very weird dream, please explain My Little Freuds

Yeah, I'll take 102 in McCook over 97 in Mumbai anyfuckingday. Especially Mumbai after some storms and flooding.

Last week my wife had to go to 2 different feed lots, each with around 80,000 head of cattle.

They kept asking her if the smell was too bad for her and she just laughed.

You’ve been to India… you know why she was laughing in their faces.

I had a dream last night that we still lived in the country in NWKS and @Woodrow F Call stopped by the house while he was driving truck.

he only had 20 mins time to stop and I was in the bathroom shitting when he came by and missed him except at the very end for like 2 mins got to shake his hand and talk

Were you hard when you woke up?

Did I just awkwardly wait outside while you were shitting?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back