Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Made me laugh out loud

E-SqyWLWQAEUY-6

I have a question about something I saw in random fields when I was in Nebraska this summer. There were these rather large metal somethings, a bit smaller than a car, that looked like rocket nose cones always laying on their side near the fence next to the highway. It had a company name on it but I can't remember it. They weren't buildings and looked like they were just laying there not a fixed installation. I saw a lot of them all the way from Beatrice to Ogallala. Any clue?

I have a question about something I saw in random fields when I was in Nebraska this summer. There were these rather large metal somethings, a bit smaller than a car, that looked like rocket nose cones always laying on their side near the fence next to the highway. It had a company name on it but I can't remember it. They weren't buildings and looked like they were just laying there not a fixed installation. I saw a lot of them all the way from Beatrice to Ogallala. Any clue?

You've got me stumped Benson.

iu

A little R & R in the Deadwood area for a few days. @Woodrow F Call ……missed ya by what?? 2 or 3 weeks?

Highs during the day of mid 70s and lows at night in the mid 40s. Man oh man do I love fall weather. Gonna try to golf every day we’re here.

Our timeshare has a business membership at two near-by courses so we play for free. Sweet deal…..😎

A little R & R in the Deadwood area for a few days. @Woodrow F Call ……missed ya by what?? 2 or 3 weeks?

Highs during the day of mid 70s and lows at night in the mid 40s. Man oh man do I love fall weather. Gonna try to golf every day we’re here.

Our timeshare has a business membership at two near-by courses so we play for free. Sweet deal…..😎

By a little over a month. It was 90-95 everyday we were in deadwood until the last day/night a cold front finally came through

Gonna be at G25 tomorrow before the game if any of you idiots want a drink. Met Skunk at G25 last year and bought him a drink, but it was not anywhere close to the fun I had with the time I got Wheels drinks. Please be like Wheels.
Wasn’t Wheels a member here? What happened with that?

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back