Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Miracle Hills Golf (2 Viewers)

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Just got up here to swim town, trying the top tracer range for a couple hours with the brother, seems like a pretty sweet set up, wish something like this was a little closer than 2 hours away. Would do this all the time.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Had a former girlfriend back in the day who was in the banking industry, and decided to take golf lessons at Miracle Hills to further her career prospects. Creepy instructor at Miracle Hills kept wrapping his arms around her from behind while trying to "adjust her stance", etc.

L finally turned and looked at him after the 2nd or 3rd attempt at creepy move and said, "Do you think this is REALLY going to help my golf game?"
The instructor cooly looked her in the eyes - with a gleam, I'm told - and replied, "Why do you think they call it Miracle Hills?"

When she regaled me with this story upon arriving home I was kinda pissed, but you gotta tip your hat to the creepy instructor for the "line". I suspect he had used it before.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds