Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Maryland Game Week (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Elliott’s sister, EJ, a junior at Elkhorn South, won the Class A long jump crown in Nebraska in the spring with a 5-foot-9 clearance.
That’s a pretty shitty long jump, Mitch!

I remember his social media stuff. He was one time alleged to be Jojo Siwa’s boyfriend, and she was in a lot of his videos which helped his follower count grow. No wonder he took some shit when he first arrived in Lincoln.

I didn’t realize he was Lance Brown’s son, though.

I wonder who will take his place as the signaler. Do we have any WR’s left standing?

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
That’s a pretty shitty long jump, Mitch!

I remember his social media stuff. He was one time alleged to be Jojo Siwa’s boyfriend, and she was in a lot of his videos which helped his follower count grow. No wonder he took some shit when he first arrived in Lincoln.

I didn’t realize he was Lance Brown’s son, though.

I wonder who will take his place as the signaler. Do we have any WR’s left standing?
Mitch got it wrong its high jump.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Not saying he'll be as successful but he kinda reminds me of Mike McDaniels. Mike never played a down in college but super high IQ for the game.
I know the brown family a little bit and Elliot is pretty smart and honestly a good person. In HS the day before every game he would visit this little girl at children's hospital. A part of her physical therapy was painting his nails he took it like a champ

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I assume you have an iphone? Click the link to The Athletic and immediately select at the upper left corner "show reader". Article shows up perfectly. You can do this for all subscription sites. Here's the article:
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

nja13

Elite Member
What was the question that prompted the Carolina comment?

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
  • “Emmett Johnson will continue to make jumps and has done a great job as a 3rd down back”
I’m so confused by his use. Last weeks underground report said he was going to be the man going forward. Then Grant started and played quite a bit along with Fleeks.

Now he’s a 3rd down back? (I realize it didn’t say ONLY 3rd down)

Are our insiders wrong on this observation?

What gives.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
  • “Emmett Johnson will continue to make jumps and has done a great job as a 3rd down back”
I’m so confused by his use. Last weeks underground report said he was going to be the man going forward. Then Grant started and played quite a bit along with Fleeks.

What gives.
It's a fluid situation

Papa...Football

Elite Member
“Billy Kemp has a chance to play this week in a certain role”

FML if it’s to fair catch punts again! What happened to Rhule’s preseason stance that they would be aggressive in the return game?

Still waiting to see that. It’s killing our field position every freakin game!

Papa...Football

Elite Member
It's a fluid situation
But the game was one day after this was posted in the Underground Report

“Emmett Johnson is The Guy now and going forward for the rest of the season, the guy just works his ass off.”

Do they practice hard Friday afternoons (and he still played so not injured)

I know you were joking around, I just think EJ is a better back and has actual moves.

nja13

Elite Member

What gives.
I think Fleeks and Grant started because of the specific play they wanted to run to open up.

Snaps played against Michigan State:
Johnson- 41
Grant- 21
Fleeks- 17

Seems like the insiders were right about Johnson being The Guy, no matter who was in on that first play.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds