Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Maryland Game Week (1 Viewer)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Ah crap. Found out I get the same haircut as ol' Sip. 2 guard on the side, finger length on top.
Angry Ron Swanson GIF

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
"Marcus Satterfield has been able to see some things"

Just excellent stuff from our friends at 247 there.
Like @Carm said that account doesn't have anything to do with the actual 247 site. I just post it because he's the only one that usually has a fairly accurate recap quickly and not behind a paywall and I know a lot of people don't have time to listen to the whole presser. I don't have any of the other sites anymore and they usually take a while to post one if they even do.

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
I think Fleeks and Grant started because of the specific play they wanted to run to open up.

Snaps played against Michigan State:
Johnson- 41
Grant- 21
Fleeks- 17

Seems like the insiders were right about Johnson being The Guy, no matter who was in on that first play.
I get your point but seemed like it was more than one play to start the game. Out of curiosity, I wonder how many carries and passes thrown towards each had?

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
i think we win this game by 3 touchdowns
I love your optimism, but I don't that we could beat any of the P5 teams on our schedule by 3 TDs. There's only one that we scored more than 21 on.

The fewest points MD has scored all year is 15 (Penn St), second fewest 17 (Ohio St). They averaged 35 in the other 7 games

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds