Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Maryland Game Week (1 Viewer)

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
I love your optimism, but I don't that we could beat any of the P5 teams on our schedule by 3 TDs. There's only one that we scored more than 21 on.

The fewest points MD has scored all year is 15 (Penn St), second fewest 17 (Ohio St). They averaged 35 in the other 7 games

I keep seeing a similar point here about Maryland's offense. The only other even remotely competent defense Maryland has faced besides OSU and Penn State this season is Northwestern. And the Cats have a marginal defense at best by Big Ten Standards.

Nebraska is going to give Maryland a bunch of fits.

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
We will win 21-0
I Hope Please GIF

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Didn't realize until Rhule's last presser that Foley's brother was a QB for the Jets and the Seahawks back in the day. Played for Boston College and ended up in fifth place for the Heisman.

Glenn Foley - Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Foley

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Didn't realize until Rhule's last presser that Foley's brother was a QB for the Jets and the Seahawks back in the day. Played for Boston College and ended up in fifth place for the Heisman.

Glenn Foley - Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Foley

Damn, I remember Glenn from when BC upset Notre Dame in '93. We might not have gotten to play for a championship had Notre Dame not lost.

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Well I just signed up for Peacock like a loser so I guess I’m ready for the game tomorrow.
Don’t worry, lots of losers in Nebraska. Biggest loser is NBC though. Those losers probably lost out on 10-25k subs by not selecting a Nebraska away game. Bunch a maroons all over.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds