Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

March Recruiting Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Damn... not knocking this kid but I'm surprised there aren't any 4-stars in Kansas this year.
Yeah last year was a good year for Kansas. A lot of really good players. The crop seems to be down this year. I don't think I know of one power 5 kid in Wichita right now off the top of my head. I'm sure Derby has one, I just don't know who.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast: No. 1 to Georgia​

VIP BySTEVE WILTFONG 19 minutes ago

Moved the 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast back to Georgia for one of the nation’s best.

As Phoenix (Ariz.) Pinnacle five-star Dylan Raiola has wrapped up his spring visits, the buzz and intel says the Bulldogs are in best position and the 247Sports Crystal Ball reflects that.

Raiola ranks as 247Sports No. 1 ranked recruit in the 2024 cycle. Georgia's class to date also ranks No. 1 in the 247Sports Composite Recruiting Standings.

As is the case with most blue-chippers, there has been some momentum swings with Raiola. Georgia was the original favorite, then Ohio State where he committed for a short time. After reopening the process, it was Georgia again grabbing the pulse coming out of the National Title game. Two visits to USC seemed to change that, but a recent visit to UGA, Raiola’s sixth time on campus, has things trending towards the two-time defending National Champs.

Raiola will be back at Georgia for his official visit the first weekend of June. That is his only scheduled visit at this time.

Nebraska, USC and Oregon are the other top schools for Raiola who could camp and take officials to each of his finalists.

With that being said, I like where Kirby Smart and the Bulldogs stand.

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member

Moved the 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast back to Georgia for one of the nation’s best.

As Phoenix (Ariz.) Pinnacle five-star Dylan Raiola has wrapped up his spring visits, the buzz and intel says the Bulldogs are in best position and the 247Sports Crystal Ball reflects that.

Raiola ranks as 247Sports No. 1 ranked recruit in the 2024 cycle. Georgia's class to date also ranks No. 1 in the 247Sports Composite Recruiting Standings.

As is the case with most blue-chippers, there has been some momentum swings with Raiola. Georgia was the original favorite, then Ohio State where he committed for a short time. After reopening the process, it was Georgia again grabbing the pulse coming out of the National Title game. Two visits to USC seemed to change that, but a recent visit to UGA, Raiola’s sixth time on campus, has things trending towards the two-time defending National Champs.

Raiola will be back at Georgia for his official visit the first weekend of June. That is his only scheduled visit at this time.

Nebraska, USC and Oregon are the other top schools for Raiola who could camp and take officials to each of his finalists.

I may be selling myself some magic beans here, but I can't let it go that when Frost shit the bed on his recruitment, DR committed not to UGA but to OSU. As soon as Frost was fired and MR was hired, DR decommitted. If it's been UGA all along, whey did he commit to OSU? Why did he decommit after Frost was fired?

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter

Fong showing his accuracy by moving his CB back and forth.

Raiola is N.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I may be selling myself some magic beans here, but I can't let it go that when Frost shit the bed on his recruitment, DR committed not to UGA but to OSU. As soon as Frost was fired and MR was hired, DR decommitted. If it's been UGA all along, whey did he commit to OSU? Why did he decommit after Frost was fired?

Always Sunny Reaction GIF
Maybe Bobo ascending to OC was the thing that cemented it for the Raiolas - assuming it is cemented. "Uncle Matt" really speaks highly of Bobo.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fong showing his accuracy by moving his CB back and forth.

Raiola is N.
Switching it makes him almost 100% correct at the end. Just have to hope we're not at the end.

We could be at the end given that 1) USC is now on Plan B 2) Georgia's Plan B committed to Tennessee today, and 3) the Raiolas have said they are shutting things down until June. We either need an OV date agreed to asap or we need to get the Raiolas back for the spring game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds