Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

March Recruiting Thread (3 Viewers)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
My impression is that most coaches don't want the public perception that they're involved with NIL in any way. They can easily have those conversations with recruits in private without bringing scrutiny to the issue.

Maybe I'm wrong. Are there big name coaches actively promoting their school's collectives on social media?

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
My impression is that most coaches don't want the public perception that they're involved with NIL in any way. They can easily have those conversations with recruits in private without bringing scrutiny to the issue.

Maybe I'm wrong. Are there big name coaches actively promoting their school's collectives on social media?
I think they can promote the NIL collectives on social media or emails to boosters. But I just don't think they can actively promote it individually to recruits or players.

Would be interesting to hear the fine details of what can be said and not mentioned.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well there it is. Clearly I had the wrong impression.
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sooo … we gonna start an April thread or just keep rolling with March?

No April fools … (respect my decision).

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds