Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

March Recruiting Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
DR is one of those kids that if he goes someplace I will always hate him. Imagine you spent all your time and effort trying to lure in the prettiest girl in school. Flowers, presents, every single corny thing a guy can do. In the meantime other attainable girls are out there that are good catches, but you keep after this one. Finally she decides to start dating a guy that is better looking, smarter, and has money. Its totally understandable, but fuck that bitch.
Reminds me of someone…
Bow Knight GIF by Game of Thrones

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lol at thinking Raiola was ever coming to Nebraska ever under any circumstances in the history of this or any other universe in the multiverse

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
Lol at thinking Raiola was ever coming to Nebraska ever under any circumstances in the history of this or any other universe in the multiverse
In hindsight you are right. Which is why I will hate him. He was never coming here yet we spent tons of resources, time, and money trying to get him here.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Huskers0119

Linebacker
Elite Member

Might want to take a look at this guy too -

Puglisi seems like a solid Georgia commit rn, he's been on board with bringing in Raiola/another qb from the beginning. Doesn't mean you can't reach out, but he knows what the deal is with bringing in another guy.

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
Here’s my 2 cents on recruiting in general and with Dylan.

I frankly get weirded out sometimes when grown people chant a high school player’s name on recruiting visits and take pictures with him (kids I give a break too). Just my opinion. Do we place too much expectations on a 18 year old kid doing that?

I like following recruiting as much as anybody but they’ve got to make the best decision for themselves. He’s got to find the right system that works for him and get to the NFL. NIL money is the absolute craziest and messed up thing about college football in my mind and it’s invisible to interested fans like ourselves too.

I think we have become so desperate for relevance that we pin our hopes on one or two players. It starts with the current players and the recruiting classes in their entirety. Coaching will get us where we need to be from there. Never shut the doors on players or their families. Heard his little brother is pretty good too and with the transfer portal, who knows what will happen.

I hope he does come. He’d be a great leader from his resume and video but there are other QB’s out there that will be talented and leaders too.

Rhule is doing his best - give him and his staff credit for resurrecting our chances after FHCSF f&cked up. He understands it’s a process though. You’re going to win some and lose some but you’ll never win these recruiting battles if you don’t try.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I really want to get excited for him but if Raiola goes elsewhere I just can't convince myself the #1 OT in the country would commit to Nebraska in year 1 of a rebuild without some other kind of push.
he was rumored to be a heavy Oregon lean, but their OL coach left, so who knows? Friend of the Raiolas. He's one top-ranked guy whose UV history doesn't tilt heavily to the south - its more West Coast and B1G. Got to get an early June OV after that spring game to have a chance.

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
I really want to get excited for him but if Raiola goes elsewhere I just can't convince myself the #1 OT in the country would commit to Nebraska in year 1 of a rebuild without some other kind of push.
Oh yeah, no chance if Raiola goes somewhere else. If he does come here though I can see it happening, guessing Rhules experience coaching OL will really help. I hate to say it but Rhule/Nebraska is a vibe right now. Still feel like recruiting could go either way (unfortunately all based on Raiola) but I’m liking where we’re sitting in general.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dom and Rhule both tried super hard.

I still blame this on fraud
Hold up. Did I miss something. It's possible, since I only half ass pay attention sometimes.

I know he isn't coming for spring game, but I thought he said he's going to no spring games now. And fuck a fong bomb. He's changed his mind more times than my wife trying to decide where to eat.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hold up. Did I miss something. It's possible, since I only half ass pay attention sometimes.

I know he isn't coming for spring game, but I thought he said he's going to no spring games now. And fuck a fong bomb. He's changed his mind more times than my wife trying to decide where to eat.
Come join the meltdown brother. It feels good. Real cathartic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds