Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

March Recruiting Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
Switching it makes him almost 100% correct at the end. Just have to hope we're not at the end.

We could be at the end given that 1) USC is now on Plan B 2) Georgia's Plan B committed to Tennessee today, and 3) the Raiolas have said they are shutting things down until June. We either need an OV date agreed to asap or we need to get the Raiolas back for the spring game.
Or we pray, if he commits to UGA, that he pulls a Frost and transfers back to the good guys after a couple of years.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Switching it makes him almost 100% correct at the end. Just have to hope we're not at the end.

We could be at the end given that 1) USC is now on Plan B 2) Georgia's Plan B committed to Tennessee today, and 3) the Raiolas have said they are shutting things down until June. We either need an OV date agreed to asap or we need to get the Raiolas back for the spring game.
I mean, Raiola’s may just do an unofficial at any time. They took one in February and no one knew until the flight here.

I still think it’s us and Georgia and I think we’re going to win out.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Or we pray, if he commits to UGA, that he pulls a Frost and transfers back to the good guys after a couple of years.
he won't leave if he is successful - he'll go the NFL after 3 years if that's the case.

Not sure people will want him back if he isn't successful, not after all this.

There were an awful lot of people who did not like Frost when he transferred back from Stanford. A LOT.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
he won't leave if he is successful - he'll go the NFL after 3 years if that's the case.

There were an awful lot of people who did not like Frost when he transferred back from Stanford. A LOT.
True.
But the long history of QB's transferring and being very successful at their new school would have Husker hopes high, IMO. If he gets beat out by one of the several other 5-star or top 100 QB's at USC or Georgia, I don't think it's going to damper our enthusiasm for him.

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member

We don't want another Burrow scenario where we turn away a potentially generational talent because our heads are squarely up our own asses.

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
Have you paid attention to Nebraska football for the last quarter century?
I refuse to learn.

Over It Ugh GIF

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
DR is one of those kids that if he goes someplace I will always hate him. Imagine you spent all your time and effort trying to lure in the prettiest girl in school. Flowers, presents, every single corny thing a guy can do. In the meantime other attainable girls are out there that are good catches, but you keep after this one. Finally she decides to start dating a guy that is better looking, smarter, and has money. Its totally understandable, but fuck that bitch.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
DR is one of those kids that if he goes someplace I will always hate him. Imagine you spent all your time and effort trying to lure in the prettiest girl in school. Flowers, presents, every single corny thing a guy can do. In the meantime other attainable girls are out there that are good catches, but you keep after this one. Finally she decides to start dating a guy that is better looking, smarter, and has money. Its totally understandable, but fuck that bitch.
It's just a business decision on his part, man. Don't take it so hard.

Frost turned us into a bottom dweller, not hard to see why even legacies go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds