Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

March Recruiting Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
his son has 2 years of eligibility left, they won't need to find a QB until the '25 class. who knows if Prime even plans to still be at CU by then
Maybe a hot take but I don't think his son is a P5 quarterback. To your point though it will be tough to get a 2024 qb knowing that they 100% won't have a chance to start for 2 years.

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member

Who Is That Alicia Keys GIF by iHeartRadio

Top10class24

Bench Warmer
Nebraska has brought in some highly rated recruits for their first couple of spring practices in Lincoln. Today, 2025 quarterback Stone Saunders from Harrisburg (Pa.) Bishop McDevitt came back to Lincoln for a second visit. He got a chance to see practice and came away very impressed.
Practice was fast paced,” Saunders said. “It was fast paced, but still with high standards and attention to detail. Coach Rhule was coaching them up! He was completely into and coaching hard every play. I was so impressed. They were practicing with purpose!”

The junior-to-be sat down with most of the staff including the head coach. The net net on the visit is that Nebraska is a major player for Nebraska and he’s fired up about how they see him in their 2025 class
I sat down with everyone. I met with coach Rhule, coach Satt, and Adam DeMichele. We really went through the offense, and how they see me. I’m fired up about Nebraska! It was an incredible visit and they let me know I’m a top priority!”
Saunders visited Nebraska at the end of January and had high praise for Nebraska. This time around he got to see a practice, more face time with the coaches including the head coach, and saw some more progress on the facilities construction.

“The visit to Nebraska today was even better than the first visit in January,” Saunders said. “I am definitely coming to a game in the fall and hopefully I will be back in the summer too.”

There are several more plans for Saunders to take trips and check out schools. “I am going to see Notre Dame, Michigan, Clemson, Georgia, Kentucky, and Tennessee this spring. I am not sure about any other trips
Here’s the article from Tater Island does anybody have the article wiltfong sent out that talks about the huskers weekend coming up and where they stand with the recruits

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds