Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

March Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nwaneri seems to be no longer mentioning a Nebraska visit 3/24-5

Five-star DL Williams Nwaneri recaps recent visits and talks about contenders​

Sam Spiegelman•03/13/23
Five-star Lee’s Summit (Mo.) defensive lineman Williams Nwaneri is getting his eyes on a lot of new college programs this spring.
Nwaneri, the No. 2 player in the On300 for 2024 out of Lee’s Summit (Mo.) North High School, is coming off visits to see Tennessee, Oklahoma and LSU this past weekend.
His first time in Knoxville moved the needle.
“That was my first time on campus at Tennessee and the highlight was definitely sitting down with Coach (Josh) Heupel and hearing him talking to me about the program,” the five-star said.
His time in Baton Rouge was also an eye-opener.
“It was my first time being there and I got to see the campus a little bit, see the stadium and it was a good all-around time,” Nwaneri said.
It was a different feel in Oklahoma, a place the On3 Industry Ranking’s No. 1 defensive lineman is already familiar with.
“It was great. It was my fourth or fifth time being down there,” Nwaneri said. “I spent a lot of time with Coach (Miguel) Chavis and he fills my head up with so much positive energy. He’s a high-energy guy and it’s good to be around him.”

Georgia, Texas A&M and Colorado visits on deck​

Nwaneri will continue the trend of seeing SEC schools for the first time again this weekend when he heads to Georgia.
Chidera Uzo-Diribe is leading the charge for the two-time defending champions.
“I’m excited about that,” Nwaneri said. “I talk with Coach Diribe. He’s a chill guy and we have regular conversations. They’re on top of college football right now. So getting down there, you hear a lot about it, what it’s like, but it’s different feeling it for yourself in person, so that will be great. I wanna pick their brains and spend time with them.”
Nwaneri is expected to be at Texas A&M on March 25. Ace assistant Elijah Robinson is courting the elite DL.
“I’ll be at Texas A&M at the end of the month,” he started. “When we talk, we talk on FaceTime — about regular stuff. It doesn’t always have to be about football. He wants me down there so we’re gonna make it happen. They’re persistent. They’re showing real interest, so getting down there I have to find out how I like it for myself.”
Nwaneri is also expected to take in the Colorado spring game in April. Naturally, Deion Sanders has caught the elite DL’s attention.
“I just wanna see how his vibe is in-person,” Nwaneri said of Coach Prime. “I wanna get down there for the spring game, see how the guys move around and get a feel for it all around.”

Sam Spiegelman•03/13/23
Five-star Lee’s Summit (Mo.) defensive lineman Williams Nwaneri is getting his eyes on a lot of new college programs this spring.
Nwaneri, theNo. 2 player in the On300 for 2024 out of Lee’s Summit (Mo.) North High School, is coming off visits to see Tennessee, Oklahoma and LSU this past weekend.
“That was my first time on campus at Tennessee and the highlight was definitely sitting down with Coach (Josh) Heupel and hearing him talking to me about the program,” the five-star said.
“It was my first time being there and I got to see the campus a little bit, see the stadium and it was a good all-around time,” Nwaneri said.
It was a different feel in Oklahoma, a place the Tater Island Industry Ranking’s No. 1 defensive lineman is already familiar with.
“It was great. It was my fourth or fifth time being down there,” Nwaneri said. “I spent a lot of time with Coach (Miguel) Chavis and he fills my head up with so much positive energy. He’s a high-energy guy and it’s good to be around him.”

Nwaneri will continue the trend of seeing SEC schools for the first time again this weekend when he heads to Georgia.
“I’m excited about that,” Nwaneri said. “I talk with Coach Diribe. He’s a chill guy and we have regular conversations. They’re on top of college football right now. So getting down there, you hear a lot about it, what it’s like, but it’s different feeling it for yourself in person, so that will be great. I wanna pick their brains and spend time with them.”
Nwaneri is expected to be at Texas A&M on March 25. Ace assistant Elijah Robinson is courting the elite DL.
“I’ll be at Texas A&M at the end of the month,” he started. “When we talk, we talk on FaceTime — about regular stuff. It doesn’t always have to be about football. He wants me down there so we’re gonna make it happen. They’re persistent. They’re showing real interest, so getting down there I have to find out how I like it for myself.”
Nwaneri is also expected to take in the Colorado spring game in April. Naturally, Deion Sanders has caught the elite DL’s attention.
“I just wanna see how his vibe is in-person,” Nwaneri said of Coach Prime. “I wanna get down there for the spring game, see how the guys move around and get a feel for it all around.”
the usual suspects GIF

Sam Spiegelman•03/13/23
Nwaneri, theNo. 2 player in the On300 for 2024 out of Lee’s Summit (Mo.) North High School, is coming off visits to see Tennessee, Oklahoma and LSU this past weekend.
It was a different feel in Oklahoma, a place the Tater Island Industry Ranking’s No. 1 defensive lineman is already familiar with.

He sucks anyway.

So he's still not counting Williams Nwaneri as a cancellation? Or did Greg never have him on his list? Or has he not yet confirmed Nwareri won't be there despite WN saying he will be elsewhere (was it Arkansas?) that weekend?
we know he is at A&M the 25th. But I have reads that the thing lasts 3 days, and some guys are coming for one day, some for two, and some for three. I am still hopeful he is there, say, 3/24.

we know he is at A&M the 25th. But I have reads that the thing lasts 3 days, and some guys are coming for one day, some for two, and some for three. I am still hopeful he is there, say, 3/24.
Also these kids switch visits around like those Dawson's River kids switch beds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back