Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Let’s talk airline travel: What pisses you off? (2 Viewers)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Landing/Getting off the plane - People who stand up and rush forward as soon as the plane hits the gate. Where in the flying fuck do you think you're going? Congrats on getting 8ft closer to the front of the plane from row 36.
I don't do this personally, but if you can jump ahead of 7 rows, that's like 5 minutes faster to get out of the plane with all those pre-diabetics you just passed.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Being stuck sitting next to a fatty
As fate would have it…guess who just sat down next to me on this lovely regional jet??

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
People who talk in the terminal or plane on their phone at volume level 11.

Fuck off.
There's a REASON they don't allow telephone conversations in-the-air. The tech works just fine up there (I inadvertently failed to power down a phone on a flight from STL to OMA years ago that was in my suit jacket I flung into the overhead bin and it rang a few times on the flight home). If I have to listen to your drivel at 32,000 feet, I WILL find a way to put a plastic spork through your heart.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
1. Southwest Airlines and their shitty boarding process. I refuse to fly them regardless of how cheap their tickets are.

2. Anybody who brings more than 1 carry on bag with a personal bag. I feel that overhead bins should go away and if you bag can't fit underneath the seat in front of you, then check it in. Would expedite the boarding process IMO.

3. People who are flying sick.

4. People who asked to get seated together because they were cheap when they booked tickets.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
there's 2 things I do whenever I fly that probably piss other people off when combined

1) I buy a window seat whenever possible. so that I only have a fat slob on 1 side of me and don't have to get up for anyone else to use the restroom

2) board the plane as late as possible
I will try to be the last person on that death machine 100% of the time.

deltau46

Linebacker
Insider
Pick'Em Champion
In addition to what’s already been said by most, the ass hole who uses the back of your seat to help them get up out of their seat…don’t worry pal, I’m not trying to work or sleep here, feel free to sling shot me forward in my seat so you can get up.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Getting Crop Dusted by someone when they walk down the isle when you have an isle seat. Their ass is basically in your face, not cool.

Gotta admit though that I take pleasure in pretending I'm asleep when letting out a Silent But Deadly. Hard not to appear asleep and not laugh when you hear people muttering "Deer Lowered who did that?"

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Getting Crop Dusted by someone when they walk down the isle when you have an isle seat. Their ass is basically in your face, not cool.

Gotta admit though that I take pleasure in pretending I'm asleep when letting out a Silent But Deadly. Hard not to appear asleep and not laugh when you hear people muttering "Deer Lowered who did that?"
The one upside of sitting next to a fatty is everyone assumes it's them.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
Lollygagging and/or ill-preparedness during the security process.

Listening to music or facetiming without headphones

Clogging up terminal traffic by randomly stopping in the middle of the terminal walkway

General ambivalence/disregard for others

deltau46

Linebacker
Insider
Pick'Em Champion
I’m in the Cancún airport right now waiting to fly home…you want to talk about checking all of the boxes of what annoys you…every single one of those people mentioned in this thread is in this airport and I want to stab them all.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I’m in the Cancún airport right now waiting to fly home…you want to talk about checking all of the boxes of what annoys you…every single one of those people mentioned in this thread is in this airport and I want to stab them all.
Gonna be flying to Cancun in a few weeks. Any specific tips with that airport, or transport from airport to hotel?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds