Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Latest expansion rumor… (1 Viewer)

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Idk who tf this guy is..

he's obviously from the Dean school of journalists who write good and want to do other things good too

"in mass"

Gilbert Gottfried What An Asshole GIF

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gonna be blast for the 6 teams who get left behind who get 2x+ tv revenue disbursement through 2036

klrgumby

Linebacker
I would like to go up to Washington or Oregon for a game. I imagine they're both pretty cool places to go.

Neither are bad places to watch a game so long as it isn't raining. The two non con games we have played against them in the last decade I have attended and were great atmospheres, but since they were non con games were in the first couple weeks of the season. Sometimes that November rain at Autzen is nasty and something I wouldn't want to sit in.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
I saw this article today, and all I could think is that USC comes across as a bunch of whiny bitches. very Texas-like

You know, I thought the whole reason we were looking at two more West Coast schools was to help the LA schools, give them local(ish) rivals and traveling partners. I didn't realize they insisted on being the only West Coast teams. Though it make sense from a recruiting competition POV. I was kind of against adding UW and UO (because fuck 'em, that's why), but now maybe I want them just so USC doesn't get a monopoly over the best LA talent.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds