Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Latest expansion rumor…

Pasadena and the Rose Bowl is a nice setting.

All things considered, I'd rather go to a road game in LA than any other current B10 road destination.

I think I would take NW. it’s fun as hell to take over that shitty little stadium and Chicago in the fall is 🔥

$35-40 million a year offer to UW and UO "could create some hesitancy"? On what planet? Isn't their only alternative to make roughly half of that in conference that's trajectory closely resembles the Titanic's in its final hours? They should be drooling at the prospect of $25m.
Join the Big 12 for probably in the ballpark $30 million a year.

pactrail.gif

You know, I thought the whole reason we were looking at two more West Coast schools was to help the LA schools, give them local(ish) rivals and traveling partners. I didn't realize they insisted on being the only West Coast teams. Though it make sense from a recruiting competition POV. I was kind of against adding UW and UO (because fuck 'em, that's why), but now maybe I want them just so USC doesn't get a monopoly over the best LA talent.
It's not like LA is close to Seattle or Eugene, OR. Driving from Seattle to LA is 17 hr 50 min (1,136.7 mi) according to Google Maps. I remember reading that it's a couple hours quicker to drive to Denver from LA than it is to Seattle.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back