Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kaelin (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I mean the Vegas odds of Raiola being here in 2025 are pretty low. I'm sorry if that makes me a hater. But the guy went to 4 HSs in 4 years. If anything goes sideways in 2024 he's gone (my prediction).

An adult has to calm Kaelin down and explain this. This is exactly like Gebbia transferring as soon as AMart was named starter. If Gebbia would have chilled out for a sec and stuck it out in 2018 he would have been starter by GAME TWO of that season. These QBs have to calm down and not make these rash decisions. It didn't even work out for Gebbia - he RSed that yr but the year after he was beat out for starter again anyway.

Kaelin is redshirting either way - he needs to calm down and stick it out here. I guarantee you he'll have a better chance at playing in 2025 here than MSU.
I don't think I agree with your odds, but I think Kaelin has an opportunity to be the starter at Nebraska at some point

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't think I agree with your odds, but I think Kaelin has an opportunity to be the starter at Nebraska at some point
I admit I do not know much about Dylan the person - he seems to be a good kid. I am not a hater.

I just don't see how the universe would allow Nebraska to sign a 5* QB out of HS then get him for 3 consecutive seasons w 3,000 yds & 24 TDs each yr and then he's off to the NFL where he's a #1 draft pick. That's not possible for our fans - we don't deserve good things. Only Clemson, OSU, Bama, UGA, UT etc fans deserve that bc their fans are better people than we are. We deserve pain followed by public embarrassment.

Dylan getting a career ending injury or transferring out after 1 season feels more like it. I'm joking - I don't believe any of this. You'd have to be really traumatized to believe that.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I admit I do not know much about Dylan the person - he seems to be a good kid. I am not a hater.

I just don't see how the universe would allow Nebraska to sign a 5* QB out of HS then get him for 3 consecutive seasons w 3,000 yds & 24 TDs each yr and then he's off to the NFL where he's a #1 draft pick. That's not possible for our fans - we don't deserve good things. Only Clemson, OSU, Bama, UGA, UT etc fans deserve that bc their fans are better people than we are. We deserve pain followed by public embarrassment.

Dylan getting a career ending injury or transferring out after 1 season feels more like it. I'm joking - I don't believe any of this. You'd have to be really traumatized to believe that.
I'm being 1000000% serious here. It's not a bad thing to go into this expecting the worst

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
DK sucks.

Ravioli is gonna suck too.. that is just drama after more drama.. odds the payoff is worth the drama are very low.

McCord was a SURE THING.. BAM.. but the coaching staff effed that up over miss drama queen above.

Matt Rhule has kind of blown the QB position once again imo.
Tater!

westernnehusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
I’ve found you need to explain it to them in terms they would really understand.

Kaelin is a Honda Civic
McCord is a Ford Mustang with a 1/4 tank
Raiola is a lambo with a full tank

If you had to get somewhere fast that’s far away, what car do you pick? Pretty easy choice.
We didn’t even have a Honda civic this year

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
DK sucks.

Ravioli is gonna suck too.. that is just drama after more drama.. odds the payoff is worth the drama are very low.

McCord was a SURE THING.. BAM.. but the coaching staff effed that up over miss drama queen above.

Matt Rhule has kind of blown the QB position once again imo.
so dumb GIF by Joy + Noelle

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds