Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kaelin (4 Viewers)

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
From what I've read, Kaelin's offer is still on the table. Does he stay N?

One rumor I read was that KSU was making a push.

MaxHuskers34

Linebacker
Elite Member
Brix and Nelson going with him
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

MaxHuskers34

Linebacker
Elite Member

Daniel Kaelin expected to make visit to other Big Ten program this weekend​

Huskers quarterback commit Daniel Kaelin could be on the move​

Mike SchaeferMIKE SCHAEFER9 minsVIP20

Nebraska quarterback commit Daniel Kaelin is checking out his own options as the news has spread of the Huskers hosting five-star signal caller Dylan Raiola this upcoming weekend.

247Sports has confirmed Kaelin is expected to visit Michigan State this weekend. The Spartans were one of Kaelin’s earliest offers, but with a coaching change following the Mel Tucker ouster this season, has opened a door in East Lansing.

Kaelin previously was committed to Missouri but flipped to Nebraska when the coaches turned their attention to him following Raiola’s commitment at Georgia.

However with Raiola now appearing to be looking again and a Nebraska visit on the horizon, Kaelin is looking at his other options.

Kaelin was a big piece of Nebraska’s class, serving as a sort of ambassador for players who came in on visits, often driving over from Omaha to be there for visit weekends and home games.

Check back later for more on this developing story.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
It doesn't make sense to me... Why not go to the home state school and develop. It's not like Michigan State isn't going to try and recruit top talent at QB. They'll look to recruit over him. This seems to me like a mistake.

Puglisi was committed to UGA for a year with/without Raiola. Give me a qb that wants to compete for the job.

Herbie

Quarterback
It doesn't make sense to me... Why not go to the home state school and develop. It's not like Michigan State isn't going to try and recruit top talent at QB. They'll look to recruit over him. This seems to me like a mistake.

Puglisi was committed to UGA for a year with/without Raiola. Give me a qb that wants to compete for the job.
It’s not hard to get tho either, he’s prolly a little heart broken after all the work he’s done to help build this class. Jaded lover syndrome.

Also who can really trust him after he will now have been committed to 3 schools

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

It makes all the sense in the world to me.

ColoREDo

God of sarcasm...but real.
i dont care. Raiola is a program changer
Recruiting services think so. I tend to agree which adds absolutely nothing. But 5 stars flame out all of the time in college. You just never know. I hope we can keep Kaelin as he is deadly accurate and could develop into something great. Georgia owes a lot of their success to a walk-on QB.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds