Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kaelin (1 Viewer)

whoboppin

Linebacker
I don't disagree. Losing DK by himself doen't worry me. But I know he had his hooks into a lot of guys in this class. I just hope no one else looks around if DK moves on.
(And I appreciate the logic of "Why would adding the No. 1 QB in the country cause you to leave a recruting class?" for those other guys. But croots don't always act logicly, do they?)
Exactly. Personally, Id like DK to stay but I understand why he would look around.

If Nebraska legitimately still wants him, why not stay? Its the Nebraska 's coaches jobs are to recruit over you. If they didnt get Raiola, they were gonna get McCord. They would likely recruit another transfer portal QB next year as well as a high school QB.

You can go to Nebraska and see how it plays out. If you are good enough you will play. If you have to transfer to another school you can always do that in 1-2 years as well.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hm, does this tell us anything about our Bellevue boy?

Crazy how the Portal & NIL have changed roster management and recruiting. I can almost seeing it get to a point where the "Have Not Programs" become Feeder Programs to the "Have's". Kinda like how Nebraska use to send players to JUCO that couldn't qualify and the JUCO coach would try to steer them back to us if we were interested. Could we see a Northern Cockeye, Colorado St, Wyoming, North Dakota St......... be a school where our coaches try to steer players to that they think have talent but need time to develop? Almost like a Minor League System. As RHule said on the Pat MacAfee Show due to the Portal & NIL he would have lost most of his great players they developed at Temple.

On a positive note even if NIL/Transfer Portal is taking much of the integrity out of the college game at least we currently have a coach & staff that seems to be prepared to handle these changes. It's nice having adults in charge again.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Still makes me think that there is some bad blood or DK is jealous of DR. If DK grew up bleeding Husker Red, why leave over another HS QB commit when he’s walking into the same situation wherever he goes. There’s got to be more to this story then people know about it.

skersker

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Still makes me think that there is some bad blood or DK is jealous of DR. If DK grew up bleeding Husker Red, why leave over another HS QB commit when he’s walking into the same situation wherever he goes. There’s got to be more to this story then people know about it.
to be fair to DR he more than likely also grew up bleeding red.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
to be fair to DR he more than likely also grew up bleeding red.
I’m not saying that DR doesn’t either. But if you look at that picture from 21 that Dean took with Frost talking to DR and KR was in the background getting no attention, something must’ve been said that bothers DK to this day. I’m sure something will come out eventually.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Here ya go.

Kaelin over Raiola​

"Over time I think he will be the better pocket passer. Raiola has more talent and is faster but will he end of being a head case? I feel bad for Kaelin he has been more loyal to Nebraska vs Raiola."
I should have never put this out into the ether. Definitely generated some gas station coffee discussion out west

skersker

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’m not saying that DR doesn’t either. But if you look at that picture from 21 that Dean took with Frost talking to DR and KR was in the background getting no attention, something must’ve been said that bothers DK to this day. I’m sure something will come out eventually.
hard to base that on a still photo. im sure theres a level of insecurity on DK's part with DR, no doubt. doubt there is serious animosity tho

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I see he unfollowed us on Twitter 😡

Gervonta Davis Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rhule: I want you both in the class
Lots of people: why does he only want one of them?

Although i suppose it's understandable that Danny has hurt feelings if Rhule and co initiated the push for Raiola this close to signing day. But it feels like at least initial contact must have come from Raiola this time

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
DK sucks.

Ravioli is gonna suck too.. that is just drama after more drama.. odds the payoff is worth the drama are very low.

McCord was a SURE THING.. BAM.. but the coaching staff effed that up over miss drama queen above.

Matt Rhule has kind of blown the QB position once again imo.
This is a huge overreaction. There’s not a program in the country that chooses McCord over Raiola

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds