Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking I can’t quit RSS (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Confession: I can’t quit RSS. I cancelled once, but it was only like a week before I re-subscribed. It’s too much fun posting dumb shit like asking if @HuskerDocCo is dead, rustling dean’s feathers about ABM and making vague references to TPB. Basically it’s way too much fun to troll the taters because about half of them probably think I’m serious about what I post.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Confession: I can’t quit RSS. I cancelled once, but it was only like a week before I re-subscribed. It’s too much fun posting dumb shit like asking if @HuskerDocCo is dead, rustling dean’s feathers about ABM and making vague references to TPB. Basically it’s way too much fun to troll the taters because about half of them probably think I’m serious about what I post.

Anyone else feel the same way?
Hey if you feel like you are getting $10 worth each month have at it. The way I'm sure Dean sees it is he will gladly spend your ten bucks a month on a new Scott Frost poster for his ceiling.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I enjoy both. I never really looked to HOL to get all my Husker news. I cobble info from different sources.

The scrolls and TBP is as much entertainment as getting serious info.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
To me, RSS was a compliment to tMB. When I got hardcore bant on tMB for doxxing GenMod, I lost all interest in Rivals including RSS.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
To be clear it’s not for any kind of info I get there. It’s basically just worth the $10 a month to troll.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
My sub expired two weeks ago, I can't read premium articles, but I can still post and read the message board ... for now at least. If I lose total access, I can't justify paying Deab full price for such a horrible product, if they give me 66% off I might consider it.

Last edited:

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve been in “payment declined” mode for almost a month now and continue to post. I never click the articles so no idea if those still work or not. Once the plug is totally pulled I’ll have to make the decision. It’s a bit of a sick obsession. May wait to re-sign up if some free gear offer is made though when they get desperate around Christmas time.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve been in “payment declined” mode for almost a month now and continue to post. I never click the articles so no idea if those still work or not. Once the plug is totally pulled I’ll have to make the decision. It’s a bit of a sick obsession. May wait to re-sign up if some free gear offer is made though when they get desperate around Christmas time.

Yeah we think alike.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Still read but rarely post. One of my superiors at work uses his friend’s account and I relied to TT a few times a while back and he saw it and called me out for it. It was fine but I figured I should probably stay outta trouble

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds