Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fuck you Matya I quit (1 Viewer)

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
i3tKDjv.gif

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
wish they didn’t lock it I was ready to make some popcorn and enjoy the show. Also that’s why you quit RSS? Lolololol. I actually agreed with most of Matya’s thread
Yeah, of all the rants that Matya has gone on this year, that one was pretty tame.

I do think it’s funny though to see someone publicly cancel and tell Matya off though.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
That MFer has sent me to Chile for months at a time. I relish his meltdowns from time to time. Scariest overlord on there though other than SeventhBrat who also has a quick Chilean trigger.
She liked my post when I criticized the mod for changing @Goskers07 McCaffrey thread title. Wondering if she actually thought it was funny or if she was saying that was me mother fucker.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
She liked my post when I criticized the mod for changing @Goskers07 McCaffrey thread title. Wondering if she actually thought it was funny or if she was saying that was me mother fucker.
She quick triggered to Chile 2 of my burner accounts over last Christmas when Mike had Chilead me for 3 months. Those burners didn't hurt anyone or offend anyone, she just wanted to be in control. Haven't liked her since.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds