Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

RSS poster oldred (1 Viewer)

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
idk if he's on here but let's take a moment to appreciate this guy. for going on 20 years, he's been reliably posting threads such as "Any word from practice?" and "Board seems a little slow today."

Along the way, no one has gotten under Dean's skin more, not even the trolls and anarchists. Dean still semi regularly will just call him out in a random thread for no apparent reason šŸ˜‚

he's got to be pushing 90 years old but still twice the poster any of us are!

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Baby Boomers Dancing GIF

Oldred always brings the heat

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
idk if he's on here but let's take a moment to appreciate this guy. for going on 20 years, he's been reliably posting threads such as "Any word from practice?" and "Board seems a little slow today."

Along the way, no one has gotten under Dean's skin more, not even the trolls and anarchists. Dean still semi regularly will just call him out in a random thread for no apparent reason šŸ˜‚

Legit one of my all-time favorite scrollers. This is the picture of him I have in my head every time he posts:
superbowl2020-old-chiefs-fan.gif

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
oldred, ignoring the 6 pinned practice report threads: "is there any media access today? figured we'd have some reports on practice."

sean callahan on the board: "practice reports are up, my friend!"

sean callahan behind closed doors at RSS headquarters: "oldred you dumb fuckin son of a bitch"

crying-happy.gif

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
oldred, ignoring the 6 pinned practice report threads: "is there any media access today? figured we'd have some reports on practice."

sean callahan on the board: "practice reports are up, my friend!"

sean callahan behind closed doors at RSS headquarters: "oldred you dumb fuckin son of a bitch"

View attachment 25903
This also was a standard reply to all @oldred posts back in the golden age of scrollin.

computer-funny.gif

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Haven't seen him around Rivals lately, did he migrate over to On 3?

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
favorite rss moment is when red kept seeing Dean at Hyvee and he'd come on and post a thread later like "Hey Sean did you end up going with the ribs or brats ;)" and Dean would get all butt hurt like red was spying on him or something.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

He's the one guy who I think "this isn't a troll, this is actually an old guy"

The one word or two word condescending questions are so funny. Glad to hear he's still doing that.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
My favorite @Oldred threads were when Rivals was down, and he would be the first to be on, posting something like, ā€œBoard was down again?!?!ā€

Sean would reply something like, ā€œYes @oldred. Routine maintenanceā€
Just a perfect exchange. Red states the obvious and then Dean tried to gaslight him that rivals picked 4PM on a Tuesday for "routine maintenance"

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds