Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

RSS poster oldred (2 Viewers)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
So much to unpack here:

1. When did Dean start using funny GIF's? Did his time on tPB teach him the ways of the internet?
2. Oldred stating that Dean has "never been more wrong" is a BOLD statement to say the least
3. All it takes is a "You've never been more wrong" to send Dean into a defensive spiral. You love to see it. A man responds stating that he wants no part of a high end recruit flipping just so he'd be right, and Dean turns into the 1994/95 Blackshirts with how defensive he got.
4. Dean can't spell "the" (queue the DumbAndDumberReading.GIF) "Tuh-hay"
5. Obviously, it's a fluid situation. Ol' Reliable for Ol'Red.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I do remember a classic RSS moment years ago when Dean accidentally posted a gif of a guy drinking poison and killing himself, and people had to tell him it was an actual person and not a clip from a movie or something.
I remember that...Dean tried to join the "cool kids" and respond with gif...only to completely botch it....that was hilarious.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I remember that...Dean tried to join the "cool kids" and respond with gif...only to completely botch it....that was hilarious.
that fvckin sumbitch always called us farmers the “cool kids” & always seemed condescendin, glad the cool kids finally made our own internet site that dumb sonofabitch Dean

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I do remember a classic RSS moment years ago when Dean accidentally posted a gif of a guy drinking poison and killing himself, and people had to tell him it was an actual person and not a clip from a movie or something.

Sadly I have used this meme way too often to describe Nebraska football the past decade.

FJod8nRWQAI_Wwc

BugeaterInWa

Linebacker
Elite Member

Truth

I also seem to remember Oldred searching Dean down at Hy-Vee on a few occasions. Dean was so awkward talking about it.

I also remember him begging people to stay cause he had to feed his family... did he eat them too?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds