Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How Many Wins Next Year? (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Assuming Frost is retained.

FBlwuP1WUAAj82G

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
NW @Ireland = W (in the land of drunks I trust Nebraskans to thrive and NW dorks to die)

North Dakota = W

GA Southern = W

OU = W (sweep the leg Scott and Chin)

Rutgers = W (hate that this game is right after OU, Schiano man)

Indiana = W

at Michigan = W (revenge game, especially if their defense is rebuilding)

Minnesota = W

at Wisconsin = W (they are never shit back to back years and by 2 months in they will have probably figured their shit out)

Purdue = W

Illinois = W (run up that score on Bert)

at Cockeye = W

BUILD THE FROST STATUE
MOVE THE CAPITOL TO THE 308
CUE THE O STREET PARADE

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I also suspect the Huskers to be active in the transfer portal.

We have no idea what the roster will be like so it is really hard to say.
We will probably end up adding 4-6 transfers. Definitely a NT to replace Daniels. Hopefully an o-lineman or two. A WR to replace Toure. A safety or cornerback.

Edit: we should probably go get a kicker too, maybe a punter

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
Pretty sure we get Wisky at home next year. They switched that last year so that we get Wisky and Cockeye home and away. I say 8-4.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
We will probably end up adding 4-6 transfers. Definitely a NT to replace Daniels. Hopefully an o-lineman or two. A WR to replace Toure. A safety or cornerback.

Ya I am kinda up in the air on NG... It really depends on how Nash and probably more importantly the guys behind him have developed. You could convince me either way. I am very bullish on NG.

WR I can see.

Safety is the bigger one than CB IMO.

If Pryzstup continues punting well I don't think you need one unless you get him as a walk on. Kicker I can really see getting one.

I think QB is one you have to have your eyes open to.

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member

Our OL is young. I doubt we go after anyone there. We also have capable backups at DT. Definitely need experience in the secondary. I’m betting Martinez is gone so we’d need a transfer QB. And agree on a kicker and punter.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I also suspect the Huskers to be active in the transfer portal.

We have no idea what the roster will be like so it is really hard to say.
No doubt, I could see them targeting safeties, another receiver perhaps, a punter and kicker, a hybrid safety/LB type. If Allen or Vokolek leaves maybe a blocking TE.

Edit: QB if Martinez leaves.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Until the program proves it no longer wants to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory I'm going with 7 wins maximum even with that soft AF schedule if Martinez returns. Any other QB and its probably more like 9-10

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Ya I am kinda up in the air on NG... It really depends on how Nash and probably more importantly the guys behind him have developed. You could convince me either way. I am very bullish on NG.

WR I can see.

Safety is the bigger one than CB IMO.

If Pryzstup continues punting well I don't think you need one unless you get him as a walk on. Kicker I can really see getting one.

I think QB is one you have to have your eyes open to.
Riley has size at NG but he is unproven. Nash has never played. I'm not sure I'd want to roll into such an important year without an experienced NG.

I forgot about QB, which is the most important one. If Martinez moves on then we have to go get a guy with some experience. I just can't see them going into 2022 with Smothers as our QB.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds