Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL How many wins does Frost need to save his job? (2 Viewers)

How many wins for Frost to remain HCSF?

• 5 wins (Turd frequents G25)

• 6 wins (Our program is lost)

• 7 wins (Turd has a bit of dignity)

• 8 wins (Turd hates Frost)

• 9+ wins (Turd wants a new head coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
If he's not at least 5-2 at the bye I think he's fired. Maybe 4-3. But that means he's got to beat 2 of these 5 to get to a bowl: Illinois, Minnesota, @ Michigan, Wisconsin, @ Cockeye

The first 7 weeks are so favorable. They face a Northwestern team that has been absolutely abysmal offensively for a while. They have 2 true road games @ Rutgers and @ Purdue...not daunting road stadiums. OU at home with a new coach. GA Southern with a new coach. North Dakota is North Dakota.

At the bye anything worse than 6-1 is disappointing, anything less than 5-2 is a disaster in my opinion

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
If he's not at least 5-2 at the bye I think he's fired. Maybe 4-3. But that means he's got to beat 2 of these 5 to get to a bowl: Illinois, Minnesota, @ Michigan, Wisconsin, @ Cockeyes

The first 7 weeks are so favorable. They face a Northwestern team that has been absolutely abysmal offensively for a while. They have 2 true road games @ Rutgers and @ Purdue...not daunting road stadiums. OU at home with a new coach. GA Southern with a new coach. North Dakota is North Dakota.

At the bye anything worse than 6-1 is disappointing, anything less than 5-2 is a disaster in my opinion
Absolute disaster to not be bowling by the bye week.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
He is safe no matter what.
Suffering Will Return After These Messages GIF by AnimatedText

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was told 6 by a very reliable source. And no I wasn’t happy about it.
I'd heard the same thing last year. Which should be shocking but.... I didn't get great clarification on that though. The fact that the university continues to be unwilling to define expectations for the football program should speak volumes to all of us, imo.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I said 5 because all of the evidence we have suggests he is impossible to fire.
I think unfortunately 5 wins and he is safe. Especially if Pillen is elected Governor. Too many powerful people want him there for a variety of reasons not involving putting a winning team on the field. Money & Power talks more than Wins

• Angry
Reactions: Irv

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'd heard the same thing last year. Which should be shocking but.... I didn't get great clarification on that though. The fact that the university continues to be unwilling to define expectations for the football program should speak volumes to all of us, imo.
That's a good point. The fact that there's any mystery surrounding expectations is pretty glaring.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds