Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL: how many wins the rest of the season? (1 Viewer)

Including theoretical conference championship and bowl game

• Total voters

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Easy choice, it's 0. Our OL is so fucking atrocious, I don't see how they can win another game.

Illinois - Good defense - will make our OL look like a fat turd again, they'll run for a ton of yards....L

Minnesota - Good defense - will make our OL like like a fat turd again, they'll run for a ton of yards....L
- Since PeeJay's bitch is no longer the Corch here, we may have a small chance...

MeatChicken - We Fucked. L

Wisconsin - While they do little outstanding, Leonard will make our OL eat shit, L

Cockeye - Their offense as a whole looks like our OL. Their defense is solid, and will make our OL look like a fat turd, and they'll magically double their sack numbers for the year. They'll probably do the most Cockeye vs. Nebraska thing and make some stupid ass ST play to win the game....L
- Since Corch Frost is not longer here, we may have small chance because we're not coaching by a dipshit fucktard anymore....but the OL still blows.

Expecting Zero wins....could get to 2 wins, 3 would be a minor miracle.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
I'll be positive for once and still say that if we pull an upset next Friday night, then MN, WIS, and the fighting Fretnz's are all winnable games. I feel that Mickey should start the second string against Michigan since it's already going to be a blood bath and no point in getting CT killed.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I put three

i don’t know how because our offensive line is not the best offensive line I’ve seen but three seems like our magic number

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
0. Defense and OL are somehow getting worse every week. Each time we have an injury, just add an automatic TD for the other team each week.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I put 3 because what's the point of being a Husker fan if you don't drink some kool aid?

kool aid 80s GIF

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
OL, DL, and LBs are too awful. Don't see another win. IF we do win one, it will be Cockeye because Petras is ass

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
OL, DL, and LBs are too awful. Don't see another win. IF we do win one, it will be Cockeye because Petras is ass
I can see Wisconsin too. They are down across the board and Mertz is ass.

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
Going into the Rutgers game, I said 2 more wins, including Rutgers. I still think that's the case.

4-8 finish.

Would be the most Nebraska thing ever for the Huskers to finally beat Wisconsin, but it doesn't matter for shit.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds