Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hard Knocks - DONU Style (2 Viewers)

kchusker1423

Linebacker
Elite Member
Thomas Fidone is going to give defenses problems. Yes, we are short-handed at receiver but I feel like the TE room and throwing to the backs can help make up fo that. If you have a TE who LBs can't guard and safeties are too small against, it can be a gamechanger.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
There are at least 3-4 AG fumbles in this. The one during the scrimmage was due to a gnarly hit, tbf

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
There are at least 3-4 AG fumbles in this. The one during the scrimmage was due to a gnarly hit, tbf
AG either caught the fumble bug or we are still running the fumble play

I thought we stopped running fumble plays but I also thought we gave up on the white walkon WR thing so now I’m concerned

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
damn. ive had trouble getting excited for the season but i just watched most of episode 3 (didnt watch 1 or 2)

it looks like we are doing the right things

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
Episode 3 was fantastic. That freshman talent show. 😂😂 You can really tell the team is tight. Very well done. Parents of recruits will take notice of the coaching style and how the guys take care of one another.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds