Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hard Knocks - DONU Style (1 Viewer)

redzoner

Cornerback
I love these videos. If this team could get a couple breaks early in the season I think they could easily break out and exceed expectations for once.

This is the best job of culture building I have seen here since Osborne left. Hopefully it translates to success.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
These videos are top notch!

To echo what others have said, this kind of thing has to absolutely resonate with a recruit and with their parents. You're getting a good look into exactly how Rhule is building this program. They don't shy away from moments in camp where players or units aren't performing at their best. They show those coachable moments and how we address them. They show the bonding that takes place with the team. Best of all, they show how this staff likes to have fun and really develop those relationships with the kids.

This is night and day stuff compared to what CU has put out with the Prime stuff.

Kudos to the video department because this is some high level production.

kchusker1423

Linebacker
I really need better mics next year or more boom mics. That is my one nitpick, but this is so Goddamn good. I really love this staff. From Rhule down to the S&C staff.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Coach- “Stay off the QB”

Defender- “Tell them to fuckin block then”

Had me crackin up. OL looked like they were gettin abused
Yeah, Piper looked like a dad trying to help his kid with his first time on a bike and steered Nash right into Sims. They should have sent the first team OL to the lockers instead of the first team D, but Rhule was already pissed at the D and that was it.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Yeah, Piper looked like a dad trying to help his kid with his first time on a bike and steered Nash right into Sims. They should have sent the first team OL to the lockers instead of the first team D, but Rhule was already pissed at the D and that was it.
The ole lookout block. There’s a few clips of the OL getting destroyed 1 on 1 in pass pro that were concerning. It’s not like they’re out there blocking Myles Garret either.

Getting a very mobile QB from the portal was probably the best decision Rhule made. Hopefully we can keep Sims upright and healthy.

I think we can run the ball with success… but teams will stack the box and force us to put it in the air. We seen what Cockeye’s offense looked like last year with zero passing game and a decent run game. You need to be somewhat balanced or you won’t get it done

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Think the staff has a good dynamic of good guy/bad guy going with this team.

Also you can see Cam Lenhardt not afraid to speak up with a bunch of upper classmen.

If you want to overreact to one play and be miserable...Sims running around the corner with hardly anybody else in the screen...zone read with the QB keeping it and someone not doing their job. Feel like we've seen that for about 10 years now. Love how Coach Rhule addressed it head on and said "this is what happened last year"

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds