Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Alberts: "I like people who work hard. I have no hobbies. It's my family and work. That's all I do." (Hmmmm) (1 Viewer)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
I wonder what Turd is implying here:

“I like people who work hard. I have no hobbies. It’s my family and work. That’s all I do. I want people who work hard, hate to lose and do things the right way."

Does he have a problem with Frost's hobbies? 🤣 Is Frost in the wrong stamp-of-the month club? Is he in a rival Audubon society chapter? Did he steal Turd's bird feeder? Why can't Frost have hobbies???? LOL

https://omaha.com/sports/huskers/fo...ndefined_OWHhuskers&__twitter_impression=true

He mentioned a lot of this again in the PC today

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
So are we basically saying that Frost has lacked attention to detail his entire career as an HC?
Yes, have you seen our Special Teams play? Heavily penalized teams? Poor clock management during the games? Poor in game adjustments? Unexplainable substitution patterns? Misses on the recruiting trail?

We need a detail oriented coach that is a grinder. Not someone who mentions to the press that he wants to figure out how to find more time for Hunting and Fishing. Seems he is more concerned about hanging out with his drinking buddies on the golf course, fishing & hunting than coaching football & spending time with his family. Read between the lines on what Turd wants from his coaches. Both Moos and Turd saw the issues and tried addressing them with him but he was too stubborn & arrogant to want to change or listen to them.

Scott talks the coaching talk, but can't walk the coaching walk.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Yes, have you seen our Special Teams play? Heavily penalized teams? Poor clock management during the games? Poor in game adjustments? Unexplainable substitution patterns? Misses on the recruiting trail?

We need a detail oriented coach that is a grinder. Not someone who mentions to the press that he wants to figure out how to find more time for Hunting and Fishing. Seems he is more concerned about hanging out with his drinking buddies on the golf course, fishing & hunting than coaching football & spending time with his family. Read between the lines on what Turd wants from his coaches. Both Moos and Turd saw the issues and tried addressing them with him but he was too stubborn & arrogant to want to change or listen to them.

Scott talks the coaching talk, but can't walk the coaching walk.
I think knowing what we know now, he is very well suited for an OC/HC job at a UCF, USF, FAU, FIU where the athletes are in his back yard, he can score a million points on scheme alone, no one cares who he is, and he can do almost what he wants in his free time. Which is honestly perfect fine

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Same energy

gqt17uc.gif

https://www.si.com/.image/ar_1:1%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_1200/MTgyNDI3MzA0MDYyODg3MjQw/Turd-alberts-hiring-press-conference.jpg

Lord Alberts….. riiiiiiiiiiiissse

A58820-FC-EA77-4-F74-9161-F77-CD38-FBFE1.jpg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds