Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How hard you working today? (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I assume this is in reference to the time Dean bitched about being away from home for 9-10 hours in a day once…..and it was like driving to talk for 10min at a restaurant or something super easy (and mainly enjoyable)?

I can’t remember the exact story, but dude got ripped apart that day by tons of people that have an hour or greater commute and do that 5 days a week.
He was near crying in that thread.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
I assume this is in reference to the time Dean bitched about being away from home for 9-10 hours in a day once…..and it was like driving to talk for 10min at a restaurant or something super easy (and mainly enjoyable) before he got a free meal and got to feel like a local celeb for a few hours?

I can’t remember the exact story, but dude got ripped apart that day by tons of people that have an hour or greater commute and do that 5 days a week.
It was this exact moment in time that I developed a disdain for him. Before that I mostly looked at him as a harmless baboon.

Fucking little cunt crying about working a 10 hour day. He got ripped to shreds as he should have, it's fucking insulting

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It was this exact moment in time that I developed a disdain for him. Before that I mostly looked at him as a harmless baboon.

Fucking little cunt crying about working a 10 hour day. He got ripped to shreds as he should have, it's fucking insulting
I didn't get home until 6:00 guys.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

I could be remembering wrong but I'm pretty sure I had worked like 37 hours straight when he posted that too.

Possible it was early summer and I'd only worked 3.7 hours that week.

Lonny Boysen

Told Wager to Order The Leaning Tower
Fats Callahan seriously has ZERO concept of how amazingly fortunate he is to have lucked into that job given that he’s blatantly under-qualified for it.

He’s also got ZERO self-awareness, and it seems that it will never register with him that his career isn’t based on merit, charisma, or connections…..he just stumbled into an industry and website that was about to blow-up regardless of his presence.

I’m sure he’s too dense to notice, but some outsider with little to no connection to the Huskers took over his old site and is providing a WAY better experience in every way.

Edit: and this site is way better as well, of course.

Last edited:

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I’d like to see all of you ITT walk a mile in dean’s size 8 loafers

Rise to power Dean

FjBJPJRXoAYzShg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds