Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread

So you're the one who kept peeing into the lake and causing 15 to flood huh? Well you sir are no friend of mine.
I would never harm a dogleg right like that. Those holes are the only shot a guy like me has.

But I did have sex on 13 green once.

How much does an impact screen and projector run you? Did you put it in a garage you park in or are you loaded or live in a cheap city
Can't really remember on the cost of the screen. Don't think it was over $200. It hangs at the end of my stall on our two car garage, so it stays up all the time. I stole the projector from work. They gave it to me when I started in 2013 and think forgot about it at this point. I don't use it for presentations anymore, just hook into a tv with HDMI anymore.

1642780510720.png

Anybody have any shoe recs? Bought a pair of FootJoy SLs about 3 years ago. They've served me well but they're spikeless and most of the gone where I need it. Also not the best walking shoes and I walk quite a bit. Tried on some FJ Packards the other day but didn't like them enough to spend $200. Would like to not spend that much but if they'll last a while I'd do it. Whatcha got? Nike? Puma? GFore?

Anybody have any shoe recs? Bought a pair of FootJoy SLs about 3 years ago. They've served me well but they're spikeless and most of the gone where I need it. Also not the best walking shoes and I walk quite a bit. Tried on some FJ Packards the other day but didn't like them enough to spend $200. Would like to not spend that much but if they'll last a while I'd do it. Whatcha got? Nike? Puma? GFore?
I bought some of these 2 summers ago and I really like them. Spikeless performs well and they are nice when I walk.

I need an answer to this post too

The right shoe of my Footjoy from 2009 literally broke apart last summer. @Link-
was there when they were nothing but young new shoes… *wipes tear away*…

Well done thy good and faithful servant. (That’s from the Bible @Daddy , I know you’re a Lib so I just assume you don’t know what that is. 😉😁)

The right shoe of my Footjoy from 2009 literally broke apart last summer. @Link-

Well done thy good and faithful servant. (That’s from the Bible @Daddy , I know you’re a Lib so I just assume you don’t know what that is. 😉😁)

You call me a lib but I drink brown liquor and throw money at overweight and scantily clad women BECAUSE I know so much about the Bible. I'm just like the rest of you turd buckets!

This time of year you’ll need metal spikes. Saw a video of a local guy hitting his second shot off the iced over pond yesterday. He claims a birdie…another guy claims bogey as the club head made contact with the hazard….

Anyone know anything about Under Par which is supposed to be opening in Lincoln. I believe it's indoor golf instruction/simulation.

Happy birthday kid

I have a couple pair of these and love them, FWIW.

603F1B42-D450-4596-BF64-2C02414003D3.gif

Anyone know anything about Under Par which is supposed to be opening in Lincoln. I believe it's indoor golf instruction/simulation.
Lots of interesting golf stuff starting to pop up.

This place looks interesting as well:

I got these and can’t recommend them enough. Some of the most comfortable shoes that I own.

Royal-Albartross-Driver-Grey-golf-shoe-mens-lifestyle-02_1920x1200.jpg

Royal-Albartross-Driver-Grey-golf-shoe-mens-lifestyle-03_1920x1200.jpg

https://us.albartross.com/collections/mens-golf-shoes-belts-accessories/products/the-driver-grey-mens-hybrid-golf-shoe?variant=

I have a couple pair of these and love them, FWIW.

View attachment 7145
2 votes for truelinks.

2 votes for truelinks.

Which ones do you have? I've had my eye on them for a while, they snagged me on an instagram ad a few years ago, but I've heard that they're pretty sweaty shoes. I've got pretty sweaty feet, so pair those two up and that's no bueno.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back