Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread (2 Viewers)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do we not have one of these yet? @lee_carvallo_12 is slacking.

Discuss both PGA tour and your own golf game here. I realize that since most of us are current or former scrollers, the two may be on in the same for some of you.

glad to see Jordan Spieth in contention at Bay Hill today. He’s been playing well lately, I hope he pulls it off.

On a personal note I’ll be in Vegas in two weeks, and playing Bali Hai, TPC Las Vegas, and Snow Mountain and Wolf at Paiute. It’s my first real destination golf trip and I’m pretty stoked for it.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wanna see Bryson snap hook his ball into the water on 6 today with how much they’re talking him up. Rory is only a few yards behind him. Hoping Rory wins btw

Well he hit it over everything on one lmao. Lucky he wasn’t OB.

AgntX

Defensive Lineman
Do we not have one of these yet? @lee_carvallo_12 is slacking.

Discuss both PGA tour and your own golf game here. I realize that since most of us are current or former scrollers, the two may be on in the same for some of you.

glad to see Jordan Spieth in contention at Bay Hill today. He’s been playing well lately, I hope he pulls it off.

On a personal note I’ll be in Vegas in two weeks, and playing Bali Hai, TPC Las Vegas, and Snow Mountain and Wolf at Paiute. It’s my first real destination golf trip and I’m pretty stoked for it.
I love TPC Vegas and Wolf at Paiute, try Reflection Bay and Coyote Springs if you can they are fun tracks!

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Huge Spieth fan myself. So pumped he's rounding back into form. Only a matter of time before he's back in the winner's circle.

Also a fan of Bryson. He's a fucking goober and a cheese-dick but I think it's genuine. It's cool to see him doing golf his way and having success with it. I understand not very many people share that opinion and I get why but I think it's great.

It was also really cool to see Lee Westwood go toe to toe with Bryson today with how difficult the course was playing.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah Bryson’s tee shots were amazing on 6 both today and yesterday.

agree on spieth. He’s my favorite player. I know he has a reputation as a whiner, but I’m probably biased since he’s from Dallas. He seems like a good dude. His putter let him down today, but he’s had four straight top 15s now and looks to be getting back into form at the right time with the players next week and the Masters right around the corner

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
Yeah Bryson’s tee shots were amazing on 6 both today and yesterday.

agree on spieth. He’s my favorite player. I know he has a reputation as a whiner, but I’m probably biased since he’s from Dallas. He seems like a good dude. His putter let him down today, but he’s had four straight top 15s now and looks to be getting back into form at the right time with the players next week and the Masters right around the corner
Love me some Spieth, hopefully these past few weeks are just the beginning. Was lucky enough to see him win the Masters on Sunday in 15’ and have been a huge fan ever since.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Got a Hole in One Tuesday at Oakland Golf club 180 yards into the wind with a 4 hybrd!!!!
How many drinks did you buy ??
I’m jealous. Been close plenty of times but never has fallen.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I played Tregaron last week. Shot a 96 which is about average for me as I’m only in my 3rd year playing. Last year I got to a point where I would consistently be between 95 and 102. Anywhere in that range wouldn’t have surprised me. My goal is to shoot one round in the 80s this year and take two strokes off my game and be in the low to mid 90s for an average.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I played Tregaron last week. Shot a 96 which is about average for me as I’m only in my 3rd year playing. Last year I got to a point where I would consistently be between 95 and 102. Anywhere in that range wouldn’t have surprised me. My goal is to shoot one round in the 80s this year and take two strokes off my game and be in the low to mid 90s for an average.
Work on chipping/putting

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds