Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread (4 Viewers)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
We'll be buying a house around the end of the year most likely. Our prefence is to stay in Midtown, but it's possible we'll end up out West.

I'd like to keep the initiation fee to $10k or less.
Players Club is the best deal for golf. Waiting list right now though

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
I don't blame you. All of those places the initiation fee is dependent on what their current membership is. There was a period where Champions wasn't charging anything but not sure what it is right now. Happy doesn't get discounted very often.
Champs is $15k for golf at 40 and up. Social is $5k. Not sure on under 40 but could find out easily

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Champs is $15k for golf at 40 and up. Social is $5k. Not sure on under 40 but could find out easily
We thought about last summer when all the other pools were closed. We usually go to the New Years eve party and a fee other things here and there. Passed out waiting for the bathroom one New Years. That was a rough night.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
We thought about last summer when all the other pools were closed. We usually go to the New Years eve party and a fee other things here and there. Passed out waiting for the bathroom one New Years. That was a rough night.
Haha it’s always a good time up there for NYE

@lee_carvallo_12 and myself had a wild one years back up there

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Bumping this bad bitch of a thread. What's everybody looking at for the upcoming season? New gear? New memberships? I'm considering dropping my 3 wood and adding a 5 wood to the bag and switching out my Vokeys for the Zipcore series.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bumping this bad bitch of a thread. What's everybody looking at for the upcoming season? New gear? New memberships? I'm considering dropping my 3 wood and adding a 5 wood to the bag and switching out my Vokeys for the Zipcore series.
Probably buy new driver and 3 wood this year maybe add a 5 wood. The new TaylorMade Line looks incredible

redzoner

Cornerback

It's way past time to get new wedges for me. Probably Vokeys but I'm going to go do some demoing.

Also looking at joining Wilderness this year.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
It's way past time to get new wedges for me. Probably Vokeys but I'm going to go do some demoing.

Also looking at joining Wilderness this year.

I've had vokeys for years and I really like them. I feel like I need something a little more forgiving though. Plus I tear up golf balls with them. Really frustrating.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG

I replaced my driver and irons last year, and the rest of my bag the year before. so probably nothing for me this year. Did join a club last august, haven’t played much the last couple months due to weather - ready to get back out there more often.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
I replaced my driver and irons last year, and the rest of my bag the year before. so probably nothing for me this year. Did join a club last august, haven’t played much the last couple months due to weather - ready to get back out there more often.

Where do you live? And what did you go with for irons and driver?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds