Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread

Which ones do you have? I've had my eye on them for a while, they snagged me on an instagram ad a few years ago, but I've heard that they're pretty sweaty shoes. I've got pretty sweaty feet, so pair those two up and that's no bueno.
I have the originals which sounds like wouldn’t be breathable enough for your liking, and the knits. They are very breathable and really comfortable. I wear they like normal shoes sometimes since the sole isn’t very aggressive.

Which ones do you have? I've had my eye on them for a while, they snagged me on an instagram ad a few years ago, but I've heard that they're pretty sweaty shoes. I've got pretty sweaty feet, so pair those two up and that's no bueno.

I have the originals which sounds like wouldn’t be breathable enough for your liking, and the knits. They are very breathable and really comfortable. I wear they like normal shoes sometimes since the sole isn’t very aggressive.
@Daddy The true knit II is the updated original. I put a link in my post above. Great shoe!

Is anyone playing this week? I am going to try and play Friday.

Had to take advantage of the weather and get out for a round yesterday. 83 at Benson with a 7 and 8 on the front 9. I’ll take it
I haven’t been able to finish a round at Benson yet. It plays so fucking slow that I always make it through 16, see two groups standing on 17 tee box, realize I’ve already been there for over 4 hours and leave.

I haven’t been able to finish a round at Benson yet. It plays so fucking slow that I always make it through 16, see two groups standing on 17 tee box, realize I’ve already been there for over 4 hours and leave.
I’ve had similar experiences there. Back 9 seems to have more holes where you can lose balls, so maybe people spend too much time looking and hold things up

Sold my set of clubs today. Got 10 years out of those babies that I got on the cheap thanks to a Dick's employee only code shared on tMB.

Got fitted awhile back, wanted to get it done for awhile now, just never got around to it. Going to order my new irons tonight. Question for some of the more seasoned golfers @lee_carvallo_12 Thoughts on hard-stepping? At the fitting they recommended X-stiff shaft and said I could also hard-step my irons as well to help bring the ball down. Basically, I hit moon shots, like 150 foot apex with a 7 iron.

Sold my set of clubs today. Got 10 years out of those babies that I got on the cheap thanks to a Dick's employee only code shared on tMB.

Got fitted awhile back, wanted to get it done for awhile now, just never got around to it. Going to order my new irons tonight. Question for some of the more seasoned golfers @lee_carvallo_12 Thoughts on hard-stepping? At the fitting they recommended X-stiff shaft and said I could also hard-step my irons as well to help bring the ball down. Basically, I hit moon shots, like 150 foot apex with a 7 iron.
Need to learn how to cover a golf ball- hard step probably won’t help much imho.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back