Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread

Has anyone done lessons around Lincoln? Tired of an inconsistent swing each year and wanted some opinions to improve.

Damn that's a shame about shoreline usually love that course
It’s been like that for a few years. It’s very overpriced as well.

I played there a ton in 2021 when I lived downtown and it was the same way then. Tee boxes constantly mangled because they’re way too small, greens are very slow, bunkers aren’t in good shape, etc. With all of that, you realize it’s only like $5 less expensive than Bent Tree and it’s like $8 more than Dodge Riverside and it doesn’t make sense.

It’s been like that for a few years. It’s very overpriced as well.

I played there a ton in 2021 when I lived downtown and it was the same way then. Tee boxes constantly mangled because they’re way too small, greens are very slow, bunkers aren’t in good shape, etc. With all of that, you realize it’s only like $5 less expensive than Bent Tree and it’s like $8 more than Dodge Riverside and it doesn’t make sense.
Need to try out bent tree one of these weekends. I've heard some good things

That better come with a hand job from a hot beer cart girl because there is no way I'm paying that to golf there.

I like Quarry, but I hope the money they are investing in the course will help shape many of the fairways. Due to the excessive number of fairways that have an excessively steep incline toward the forest, too many good drives will end up in it.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back