Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Favorite Scroller to rustle?

Going all in on the quality of Omaha Steaks > than anything else on the market was the equivalent of an uppercut. He doesn't engage me anymore though as I think I went to that well too often.
Ha!!! I wondered where the hell you were coming from when I saw that.
Hahahaha

You ever fish Yellowstone?
Not yet. I was going to fish Henry's Fork (I know it's the Snake)this past summer since a former colleague has a drift boat and lives within 30 minutes. I even bought a 4 weight fiberglass rod in hopes of failing miserably at dry fly fishing. Sadly I haven't spent much time exploring the western states except for the Provo and Weber in Utah and some smaller streams in Estes Park.

It's amazing how different fly fishing is in the lower 48 compared to Alaska. I couldn't tell you the first thing about matching the hatch as bug hatches, do happen up here, but they aren't widespread. @huskermack would know more than me since he likes to fish for grayling on a freestone river. Where I live people don't bother with bugs since most of the fish are centered around salmon. People fish egg patterns similar to nymphs, flesh flies to imitate dying salmon, or a variety of rabbit fur streamers.

Last edited:
Sure... LOL lighten up brother. You seem to be wound prettttttty tight this evening.

relax....
Yore attempts to deflect is predictable. Nothing about this is about me. Reread so many of yore threads and read the comments of others.

Start more threads, dude. It’s what you do.....

Not yet. I was going to fish Henry's Fork (I know it's the Snake)this past summer since a former colleague has a drift boat and lives within 30 minutes. I even bought a 4 weight fiberglass rod in hopes of failing miserably at dry fly fishing. Sadly I haven't spent much time exploring the western states except for the Provo and Weber in Utah and some smaller streams in Estes Park.

It's amazing how different fly fishing is in the lower 48 compared to Alaska. I couldn't tell you the first thing about matching the hatch as bug hatches, do happen up here, but they aren't widespread. @huskermack would know more than me since he likes to fish for grayling on a freestone river. Where I live people don't bother with bugs since most of the fish are centered around salmon. People fish egg patterns similar to nymphs, flesh flies to imitate dying salmon, or a variety of rabbit fur streamers.
Does the friend of yours guide or just have a drift boat for personal use? Want to get a guided trip down the snake one day. Otherwise going to just wing it which really means I'm counting on the drift for actually catching anything. Any time I can escape the group to get some alone time will be worth it even if I don't catch anything. Going with wife's 2 sisters families. I get along with everybody but I can only take so much together time.

This @Elizabeth Reed vs @TraditionCoalition back and forth certainly answered the question for two people of "who do you like to rustle."

I really don't get why posters on any board have a goal to rustle jimmies rather than have a discussion.

Actually, I understand the ones that do it for fun and in obvious gest like @HuskerGarrett and @jw3. Others that do it for other reasons, please let me in on the motivation.

This @Elizabeth Reed vs @TraditionCoalition back and forth certainly answered the question for two people of "who do you like to rustle."

I really don't get why posters on any board have a goal to rustle jimmies rather than have a discussion.

Actually, I understand the ones that do it for fun and in obvious gest like @HuskerGarrett and @jw3. Others that do it for other reasons, please let me in on the motivation.
Sometimes for entertainment other times I don't even realize I'm doing it until after the fact.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back