Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Favorite Scroller to rustle?

This. Impossible to have a simple exchange. Guy can only engage with 4-8 full paragraphs. Although, to his credit, he does use paragraph breaks. @BBTown loves it I'm sure.

I don’t think he’s mentally stable. Speaking of mentally unstable, I read rkay bring into question Urban Meyer’s judgement because he played Dwayne Haskins, a top 15 pick over Joe Burrow, a guy who had shown no indication he was anywhere close to that to that point.

The "rustle" title and then discussing wrasslin' with Bomber here has given me an idea. See you boys on RSS for this one.
Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

I don’t think he’s mentally stable. Speaking of mentally unstable, I read rkay bring into question Urban Meyer’s judgement because he played Dwayne Haskins, a top 15 pick over Joe Burrow, a guy who had shown no indication he was anywhere close to that to that point.
Compare those years for those two and its not close. Burrow had the same talent in 2018 as he did in 2019 around him. He just got a lot better during that span.

that’s actually pretty calm for him. I think he’s tried to take a step back from the board a little. I remember there were times years ago when he would unleash on posters and you could just tell he would’ve definitely physically fought someone about a harmless post.
Mike is confined to a wheelchair. I don't think he would have physically confronted a poster, verbally certainly.

There is something off. The responses you get are way to involved and in depth...for everything. It’s not just on threads where it makes sense. 4 paragraphs for saying something like...I’m not a fan of the color green...is a lot.

Haskins was one of the best QBs in the country. You don’t sit Haskins for Burrows at that time. It’s not to say that Burrows obviously turned out to probably be better...and at that time, you don’t sit Haskins for Burrows.

Regardless. The one thing I think we will all agree on is RSS is one big tater salad of lunacy...and entertainment.

It’s a lot like WWE...it’s sports entertainment...not wrestling or professional wrestling. So wait...does that make Dean the Vince McMahon of recruiting sites???

And...don’t think the irony is lost on me that I just posted a 4-5 paragraph response...LOL

Hold on... Mike is? He sure seems like an angry guy but I had no idea.

I will agree his message was calm. I’ve seen him get quite angry.
I believe this to be true. Unfortunately, I can't remember if it was he who told me, someone else, or both. I have not met him IRL, just texted a few times.

I'd be pretty pissed if I was in a wheelchair.
I'm already an angry guy that says pretty much everything I'm thinking. I'd be a fucking miserable person to be around.

"No those jeans don't make you look fat. You asking me that for the 7,000th time makes me want to cut out your eyeballs and feed them to the dog."

Which wouldn't be completely odd for me to say but I would say it like I meant it instead of in an I'm just joking voice.

I'm already an angry guy that says pretty much everything I'm thinking. I'd be a fucking miserable person to be around.

"No those jeans don't make you look fat. You asking me that for the 7,000th time makes me want to cut out your eyeballs and feed them to the dog."

Which wouldn't be completely odd for me to say but I would say it like I meant it instead of in an I'm just joking voice.
I got yelled at not too long ago by a future sister-in-law for my response to that exact question! I tend not to mince words unless I am teasing someone, and I hate questions like that in particular. Admittedly, “what the fuck do you want me to say to that?!” Was not the best response... but it also isn’t the worst

This. Impossible to have a simple exchange. Guy can only engage with 4-8 full paragraphs. Although, to his credit, he does use paragraph breaks. @BBTown loves it I'm sure.
His content ruins any solid paragraph structure. Fucking idiot......

I got yelled at not too long ago by a future sister-in-law for my response to that exact question! I tend not to mince words unless I am teasing someone, and I hate questions like that in particular. Admittedly, “what the fuck do you want me to say to that?!” Was not the best response... but it also isn’t the worst
Most people can’t handle the truth. And I’m dead serious here.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back