Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Favorite Scroller to rustle?

I believe this to be true. Unfortunately, I can't remember if it was he who told me, someone else, or both. I have not met him IRL, just texted a few times.
He IS in a wheelchair and I remember for sure who told me. It’s real.....

Don’t you love it when a plan comes together?? 😍 .......nice thread on the scrolls. Lots of passion.

Yeah, a nice combination of good stuff. But you never answered my post about Neola. So you were from that area and lived there in the '60s? My mom's family would have still been around.

Yeah, a nice combination of good stuff. But you never answered my post about Neola. So you were from that area and lived there in the '60s? My mom's family would have still been around.
Thought I posted that Beebeetown is about 18 miles northwest of Neola. Was over there all the time.

I was born in 1952 so you can do the math. The old Catholic school in Neola was bought by Tri-Center and that’s where us BBT, Persia and Neola kids went to Jr Hi.......’66 & ‘67 for me.

You mentioned Stamps didn’t you?? Our entire family was very good friends with the Persia Stamps. John & Betty. 3 boys I think. Dave, Kurt and drawing a blank on the third son.

We had family all around the Portsmouth, Defiance, Shelby, Harlan area. My sister was a Home Ec teacher at Harlan hs for close to 20 yrs and her hubby was General Mgr at the Co-op for that long. Four kids, current ages are between 39 and 32.

DM me if you want specific names or other info. No doubt that we would know a lot of the same folks. Am I close to yore folk’s age??

Last edited:
Thought I posted that Beebeetown is about 18 miles northwest of Neola. Was over there all the time.

I was born in 1952 so you can do the math. The old Catholic school in Neola was bought by Tri-Center and thatwhere us BBT, Persia and Neola kids went to Jr Hi.......’66 & ‘67 for me.

You mentioned Stamps didn’t you?? Our entire family was very good friends with the Persia Stamps. John & Betty. 3 boys I think. Dave, Kurt and drawing a blank on the third son.

We had family all around the Portsmouth, Defiance, Shelby, Harlan area. My sister was a Home Ec teacher at Harlan hs for close to 20 yrs and her hubby was General Mgr at the Co-op for that long. Four kids, current ages are between 39 and 32.

DM me if you want specific names or other info. No doubt that we would know a lot of the same folks. Am I close to yore folk’s age??

Jesus you're old

Being younger...?
I’m 68. Check yore local obit page over the next week and count the 68 yr olds (and probably younger, in their 50s/early 60s).

Not sure why yore playing coy with me. You know what I meant when I said “better than the alternative”......

Nighty night. 😴😴😴

I’m 68. Check yore local obit page over the next week and count the 68 yr olds (and probably younger, in their 50s/early 60s).

Not sure why yore playing coy with me. You know what I meant when I said “better than the alternative”......

Nighty night. 😴😴😴

My dad is in his 60s so I'd rather not.

I used to love calling people “racist” because some random would inevitably get angry about me using that word. I would then call that person a racist. It was a lot of fun
Like this

Nighty night. 😴😴😴

With all due respect, you're 9 years older than my dad and about 15 younger than my grandpa. Two men that I respect/fear the most in this world. So I will add you to that list!

With all due respect, you're 9 years older than my dad and about 15 younger than my grandpa. Two men that I respect/fear the most in this world. So I will add you to that list!
After a moment of reflection I would like to withdraw my “laughing guys” post and replace it with a sincere “thank you”.... 😎

Now......yore turn to buy the next round. 😂

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back