Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

Weird that more people tuned into watch a top 10 team with a name brand qb than to watch two of the consistently worst teams in the B1G.

The miracle is that NU could pull that many people when they have been that shitty playing an opponent that irrelevant.

Not sure why this guy thinks those number comparison are notable.
Also, the game is the first one after a long offseason of people starving for college football with practically no competition. That game is always going to draw a decent veiwership.

Last edited:
I'm not freaking out, but I did read it and immediately think it's nonsense. I will say though, because I turn into a psychopath when I watch games, when he fumbles I will absolutely go crazy.
Idk where you put him other than TE. He’s not some crazy twitchy athlete. He’s fast when he has 5–6 yards to get going and no one in his way and stays in a straight line. Other than that idk what the point of putting him out there is

Idk where you put him other than TE. He’s not some crazy twitchy athlete. He’s fast when he has 5–6 yards to get going and no one in his way and stays in a straight line. Other than that idk what the point of putting him out there is
That makes two of us.

As i've been telling people all along, we have a running QB package for goalline, short yardage, and in case we need to get Raiola off the field for a play or series. We also have some packages of him at H-back/TE where he and Raiola are on the field at the same time.

He will get 10-15 snaps.

As i've been telling people all along, we have a running QB package for goalline, short yardage, and in case we need to get Raiola off the field for a play or series. We also have some packages of him at H-back/TE where he and Raiola are on the field at the same time.

He will get 10-15 snaps.
10-15 snaps a game?

Or do you mean this year?

I think all this HH stuff is just misdirection. Last year they claimed the same type of thing about Bonner. Coaches put stuff out there to confuse and misdirect opponents to screw up their preparation. Two or three years ago it was Rahmir Johnson will catch 80 passes out of the backfield.

10-15 snaps a game?

Or do you mean this year?

I think all this HH stuff is just misdirection. Last year they claimed the same type of thing about Bonner. Coaches put stuff out there to confuse and misdirect opponents to screw up their preparation. Two or three years ago it was Rahmir Johnson will catch 80 passes out of the backfield.
10-15 snaps per game. Short yardage/goalline package probably will get 5 or so, H-back/TE/RB probably will get 5 or so. Up or down based on situations.

Don't believe it to be misdirection unless we are practicing misdirection as well.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back