Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

What in the fuck

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Yeeeeet. It's probably like the 25th thing but I'd love it to play out
  1. Head-to-head results during the regular season
  2. Record against all common conference opponents
  3. Record against mutual conference opponents with best record
  4. Best Big Ten winning percentage of conference opponents
  5. Highest ranking by SportSource Analytics after the regular season
  6. Random draw of tied teams

1. Head-to-head results during the regular season
  2. Record against all common conference opponents
  3. Record against mutual conference opponents with best record
  4. Best Big Ten winning percentage of conference opponents
  5. Highest ranking by SportSource Analytics after the regular season
  6. Random draw of tied teams
Is it bad that I'd swap 5 and 6 cause I don't need no black box dweebs having a hand in this?

Was he the one with the dad drama on twitter?

Eh, let your older aged college son handle his own business. Stupid
I believe you are correct. But "drama" is a bit of an overstatement.

If I remember correctly, fans went after IGC on Twitter saying that he was afraid of competing with Palmer. I think all his dad did was respond and say that it didn't have anything to do with Palmer, but that Mickey was a POS. That got fans all worked up because we were all high on Mickey. Turns out that he was probably right lol. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything and just let bygones be bygones. But hard to be too critical of his comments in hindsight. Especially since IGC has come back and just done all the right things.

What in the fuck

The last tie breker is always a random draw or coinflip. Realize, the chances of ever getting that far down on the tiebreaking chart are miniscule, but you have to have something if everything from top to bottom is exactly the same between the teams.

The last tie breker is always a random draw or coinflip. Realize, the chances of ever getting that far down on the tiebreaking chart are miniscule, but you have to have something if everything from top to bottom is exactly the same between the teams.
Yes, but Brett McMurphy needs engagement bait, no matter how retarded or inane.

I believe you are correct. But "drama" is a bit of an overstatement.

If I remember correctly, fans went after IGC on Twitter saying that he was afraid of competing with Palmer. I think all his dad did was respond and say that it didn't have anything to do with Palmer, but that Mickey was a POS. That got fans all worked up because we were all high on Mickey. Turns out that he was probably right lol. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything and just let bygones be bygones. But hard to be too critical of his comments in hindsight. Especially since IGC has come back and just done all the right things.
All of that is fair. *handshake

Not a lot of surprises here other than:

1. Wtf is a Derek Branch?
2. The day that we see our most electric players back returning punts, instead of guys coming off knee surgery, will be a joyous, wonderful day for Husker football. I can't wait for it.
2. The day that we see our players returning punts, will be a joyous, wonderful day for Husker football. I can't wait for it.

I agree, and that's what I think they'll do as well. I'm in the minority but I'm underwhelmed by our RB room.

RJ - I do like, but he's injury prone.
EJ - I think he's average at best.
Ervin - Injury prone and I've never understood the hype.
Dowdell - I really like and think he has loads of potential.

Hopefully they stay healthy and EJ proves me wrong.
I'll never understand how some people could watch Emmett run for 5ypc last year when everyone knew they were running the ball and call him mid....makes no sense lol. He's going to take that job and won't give it up until he leaves. He has Ameer Abdullah potential all over hm.

I'll never understand how some people could watch Emmett run for 5ypc last year when everyone knew they were running the ball and call him mid....makes no sense lol. He's going to take that job and won't give it up until he leaves. He has Ameer Abdullah potential all over hm.
Wouldn't go that far but he's definitely the only once that's been consistently serviceable

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back